58

^^(Gad)

Ash stitched Erana up to the best of his ability. He then left to fetch two people to wipe my family's memories. They were still shaking in fear while I avoided eye contact with them. Erana was slumped on the couch while Kiki worriedly looked her over. Erana gave Kiki a strained smile, but Kiki and I felt incredibly guilty. Kiki was in tears since she assisted in hurting her best friend.

I was wrapped in Jer's arms while I stared in horror at the damage I had done. I buried myself in his chest and cried. I had killed a good man. That man was being charitable and I- he probably had a family. Maybe a wife and kids? He at least had friends and parents who loved him and I took him from this world!

I then killed an innocent child. That child could've been Blake! I can't believe what I did. And the police officer... I choked on my tears and cried harder. I carved people like pumpkins and desired to set my family on fire. I wanted them to burn and the worst thing was that it felt so good. I'm scared of myself and what I'm capable of doing. I never thought I had such dark, twisted thoughts.

Ash arrived with Haze and a girl that looked identical to her. Haze gave me a small smile before turning to listen to Ash. They glanced at me before approaching my family. I watched them touch my sisters and close their eyes. Ash then picked up Erana and carried her out the house. Kiki glanced at me and sighed. I ripped myself eyes from her and clung to Jer. Jer assisted me in walking out the house.

We drove to the house in complete silence. I was next to Kiki, who focused on the window. Jer gave me sympathetic looks and held my hand from the passenger seat. Erana rested her head against me as she slept. Ash was sternly looking ahead and quietly cursing at the traffic. It took us a bit but we arrived at the house.

Ash stopped the car and exited to pick up Erana. Kiki wordlessly exited the car. I wanted to reach out to her, but I understand she needs space. Jer gave me a reassuring smile and walked me to the door. We were melancholic and opened the door to loud music, paint everywhere, and the smell of smoke.

We quickly walked to the kitchen to see Gad and Blake struggling to put out a fire. Ash rolled his eyes and carried Erana upstairs. Jer's eyes widened in shock and rushed to extinguish the flames. Kiki glanced at me before sitting on the barstools.

"Gad!" I ran and hugged him.

"How ya doin, sinner?" He chuckled and spun me around. "Why do you feel sad though?" He placed me down and angled his head closer to me.

"It's..." I saw Blake looking at me in fear. "I-I should probably explain everything to you, Blinky." I squatted down so we were eye level. Blake ran and clung to Gad's leg. "I'm sorry for scaring you." I choked up.

"Y-You wanted to k-kill-"

"I'm so sorry." I wept. "I never want to hurt you, but it seems that I'm hurting you everyday. I'm such a bad mom." I felt Kiki hug me.

"You're not a bad mom." Blake pulled my hands away. "You're a great mom." He smiled.

"Can I tell him?" My voice was strained.

"You can tell him whatever you wish." Kiki rubbed my back.

"So you know how everything is weird and you can't logically explain anything?" Blake nodded at me. "Well, supernaturals are real." He nodded at me. "And... Kiki, Gad, and Erana are devils. Ash is an angel and... a lot of bad people are trying to hurt us. The reason I'm... sometimes different is because I have a darkness inside me."

"You're the best person I know." Blake stated.

"Thanks." I smiled. "But it's true, Blake. There's this darkness inside that I sometimes can't control. It gets loose and... you see what happens." I looked down. "I'm sorry for hurting and scaring you. I never want to hurt you." I whispered.