32

^^(Zena)

Kiki's POV

I walked through the training realm and saw the trainers speaking amongst themselves. I found a spot and laid down. I couldn't help but think about the pretty girl that occupied my mind. Her chocolate eyes swirled me in. I smiled as I thought about her delicate features.

Zena and Kennedy eventually sat next to me. The trainers were busy, so we talked amongst ourselves.

"So what's our fusion name?" Zena sat crisscrossed.

"The royal abomination." I smirked.

"How original." Kennedy rolled her eyes. "How about royal fusion?"

"Even lamer." Kennedy narrowed her eyes at me. "Kiki and her minions!"

"No!" Kennedy and Zena groaned.

"Kiki and her little bitches?" I giggled, but Kennedy and Zena shot me a glare. "Ooh! Kiki and-"

Kennedy began facepalming herself at my different suggestions. I didn't know why she didn't like Kiki and her sluts? What was wrong with that one? We turned to ask Zena something, but she was busy checking Acacia out. We had to shake Zena to get her attention. This girl is truly girl- no! Acacia crazy.

"How about we combine our names?" Zena rolled her eyes. Actually, that's not a bad idea.

"That's not a bad idea." I commented.

"How should we do this... Kenikizena." We gave Kennedy a really look. "Okay, how about Zekenkiki..." Who the fuck elected Kennedy to come up with the names?

"What about Kenzeki?" I proposed.

"Sounds like tzatziki sauce." Kennedy commented.

"Not Italian food, so I don't know what that is." Zena shrugged.

"Do you only eat Italian food?" Kennedy turned to the tribrid.

"Yep, because it's the best!" Zena punched the air.

"How can you know it's the best if you've never tried any other food?" I raised a brow.

"Because no one can possibly recreate the same amount of yumminess. No one uses the tomato like the Italian! Or the wheat to make the pasta! Pasta! Pasta! Pasta!" Kennedy and I had to hold Zena down since she was jumping up and down.

Our trainers came to us and made us fuse. We had to work together to actually operate one body. Kennedy and I were arguing about who controlled what. During our argument, Zena jumped into the controls and made us run to Acacia. After we had to listen to Zena big up Acacia's already LARGE ego, we went back to training.

We had multiple tasks to complete and we basically failed everything. Zena and I were looking on the brighter side of things, but Kennedy had a stick up her ass. We had an argument that resulted in Kennedy resigning from the team. Zena was angry at me and left to find Kennedy. I groaned and looked at an unimpressed Gello.

Whatever. I rolled my eyes and walked through the portal. I just wanted to see Addy. I couldn't careless about anything else. I arrived in Pennsylvania and was about to visit her, but it was dark. I looked at the clock tower and saw it was 3am. Something tells me she's asleep and I don't want to wake her. I flew to her house and lounged in the tree.

I closed my eyes and opened them when dawn broke. I listened and heard her even breaths... she's still asleep. I didn't want to be a creep and stare at her through a window, so I focused on the clouds. I remembered her talking about how parks are lovely date ideas. I think I want to-