"Yes Sir! This is Izuku Kamado, he's in class
1-A and recently got his Provisional Hero License. He was also the only one in his class to beat me in the spar." Mirio says.

"He beat you in a spar? Interesting." he says carefully observing the swordsmen.

"I am Sir Nighteye. Nice to meet you." he says holding out his hand.

"Izuku Kamado. It's nice to see you again, Uncle Mirai." Izuku says shaking his hand. His eyes widen and he looks down at the boy surprised.

"I-it can't be. Izuku? As in Izuku Yagi?" he asks.

"That's my old name and I'd prefer if you didn't use it. I no longer have any relation to my old 'family'." Izuku says with slight venom at the mention of the assholes.

"What do you mean? You were all getting along the last time I visited you all." he says.

"*Sigh* The last time you visited was over 12 years ago. Let's just say a lot has happened in that time." Izuku says. Nighteye seems to get the hint and motions for the other two to leave the room. He sits down at his desk and Izuku sits in one of the chairs in front of it. He then goes on to tell the story of the abandonment, bullying, and the whole running away. By the end of the story multiple emotions were present on Nighteye's face. Anger, sadness, and mostly disappointment.

"I can not believe someone who would publicly state and preach about equality and peace between everyone, would act this way towards his own son especially." he says.

"Yeah it kinda sucked. But thanks to going through it I was able meet some amazing people and become as strong as I am today." Izuku says tightening his grip on Sandai Kitetsu.

"I may have to have a word with our so called 'symbol of peace'." he says.

"You don't need to worry about it Uncle. In time he will be publicly announcing the entirety of my mistreatment. Though for some reason he seems to be postponing it." Izuku says.

"It's good to know that you have turned out to be such a fine man Izuku. Now let's put this aside for now and get on to the business of your work studies." he says turning serious.

"Do you have the contract from the school?" he asks. Izuku pulls out the sheet and places it on his desk.

"Once my stamp is on that paper you will officially be placed under my agency for Work Studies. A hero's Work Study is not like the week long internships of normal workplaces that you can participate in casually. You must work here for at least a month, and of course you will be paid. As a first year who still has a lot of classes, you will also rack up a lot of absences, and you will not be able to continue on this path on the same level as your other classmates." he says.

"And I understand that. But my goal isn't to match my pace with there's. It's to be so far ahead of them that they have something to try and catch up to." Izuku says confidently. Nighteye lifts his stamp above the paper and slams it down. Although he missed the paper and stamped his desk.

"Uh, you kinda missed?" Izuku asks confused.

"Because I didn't feel like stamping it. I understand the merits of working here for you. But what merit is there in me employing you? With two sidekicks and one work studies student, the agency runs smoothly, so to add you..... What benefit is there in that? How can you contribute to society? How can you be useful to others? In order to be acknowledged, you must make those things clear. All Might publicly showed it with his strength and humor. He gave hope to those who lived in fear of crime. That's why people acknowledged him. Though they might not if they found out about his family situation." he says continuously stamping his desk. He then stands up and stands beside his desk.