#𝟬𝟮𝟲- you've ruined my plan

STAY

STAY

≫ ──── ≪
10th Oct 2020
≫ ──── ≪

FOR SOME unknown reason, nerves flooded the pit of daniels stomach as he woke up from this sleep. it was around half nine in the morning, the blonde glancing over to see his girlfriend sleeping peacefully next to him. Dahlia had one hand under her pillow, the other sprawled across daniels exposed stomach, almost like she was keeping him close no matter what.

Even though the tenth of October had no apparent relevance to the group, as kayla's birthday had just been- which was on the first- and francesca's was tomorrow. but today? today daniel made sure that today was going to be a special day for him and dahlia.

why you may ask? because it was their sixth month anniversary today.

Even though the couple had decided they weren't the type who celebrated anniversaries- only the 'essential' ones such as the one year mark. But after thing that has happened between the couple over the course of the year- from them breaking up to now being back together and daniel and the boys being close to finalising the last details of their album- daniel wanted to surprise dahlia for their six months.

And especially since dahlia had practically moved back in daniel, her spending all the time here- whether that was just spending time with him or helping produce e boys album, she never barely went back to her home. That leading to daniel to just asking his girlfriend- who was still sleeping peacefully next to him- to move back in.

She kept her own house of course- incase something where to happen and she had to go back to her own home, she still had that to run back to.

Not wanting to get out of bed, daniel instead just relaxed back down onto the pillow, bringing his arm up to where her arm rested on his stomach, him tracing circles along her bare skin.

the small affectionate gesture stirred dahlia awake, her eyes welcoming her to see a loving daniel looking at her. she furrowed her eyebrows though as she saw a sense of guilt wash over his face before he flashed her a smile.

"shit did i wake you up?"

"what with you being a simp and tracing circles on my arm? yes. yes you did. but I'm not complaining." daniel scoffed, a roll of his eyes being seen by dahlia who flashed him a lazy smile as she blinked away the blur in her eyes from having just woken up.

"so what's on the agenda today?" dahlia muttered, her bringing herself closer to daniel, allowing him to wrap an arm around her waist, planting a kiss to her forehead. she hadn't received an answer straight away, but dahlia didn't care about that as she just cuddles into her boyfriend.