#𝟬𝟭𝟯- i might have wrote it.

STAY

STAY

≫ ──── ≪
5th April 2020
≫ ──── ≪

──DAHLIA SMILED to herself as she watched daniel hard at work from where she was laying on his bed. after she said she wanted to hear the new songs that daniel was creating for the boys new and upcoming album, she was intrigued as to what songs were going to be on it.

in addition to hearing the songs, dahlia was also excited to see daniels new addition to the family, kobe. the puppy had grown a liking to dahlia, so much so that it was sat on her lap, fast asleep.

she sat in awe looking at kobe, so much so that she didn't realise that daniel had turned around to look at the girl. he smiled to himself as he watched dahlia cuddle the sleeping dog, him loving looking at her and kobe.

"i can sense you looking at me dani." dahlia whispered as she glanced up to see daniel look quickly away, his hand glancing up to the ceiling. thinking she was no longer looking at him, daniel looked back down, only for him to look back up again after having met dahlia's eyes.

"he is so stupid." dahlia whispered to kobe as she spoke about daniel, him gasping before pretending to throw something, to which backfired as he had gotten a pillow to the face from the girl.

"so how many songs do you reckon you'll put on the album?" dahlia asked daniel as she felt kobe get off her lap, instead sitting beside her before returning back to sleep. since having seen his new puppy get off dahlia's lap, daniel ushered the girl to come over so she could see what he was currently doing.

she did just that, getting up from the bed, walking over to where daniel was sat down on his chair, his headphones wrapped around his neck.

she kneeled down slightly as she stood next to daniel, the girl glancing over at the screen where daniel was in the middle of producing one of the boys' new songs.

"you can sit down you know." daniel said, directing his comment to the fact she was currently standing up when she could just sit down. he leaned forward to add some things to the section of the song he was currently working on, when he felt a tap on his arm.

he looked up to dahlia to see her smiling at him, that making daniel know exactly what dahlia wanted. he lifted up his arm from the table before feeling dahlia sitting on his leg. his immediate reflex to that was to wrap his arm around her waist, keeping her stable on his leg.

this wasn't unusual for the two to do. well it wasn't when they were together of course, but since having become exes, daniel was surprised dahlia was actually sitting this close to him right now.