#𝟬𝟭𝟴- i guess so.

STAY

STAY

≫ ──── ≪
10th April 2020
≫ ──── ≪

──"HEY LIA? you ready to go out love?" daniel shouted up the stairs as an inpatient kobe stood by his side. he got no answer, the blonde ready to shout again when he heard movement upstairs.

soon enough, his ex-girlfriend came into view, a smile visible on her face as she leaned over the bannister at the top of the stairs. daniel held his arms out to the girl, indicating for her to hurry up, dahlia walking down the stairs at a slower speed than usual- resulting in daniel scoffing.

"you are so annoying dahlia."

"you love it." dahlia said with a smile, walking into daniels arms, giving him a warm hug. daniel sighed, placing his mouth against her forehead before giving it a kiss, that gesture making dahlia smile.

"i don't love it." daniel mumbled against her forehead, dahlia scoffing before giving him a shove. daniel just laughed at the girl before bringing back into his arms, him swaying the two back and forth.

the pairs attention was brought away from one another when they felt kobe pawing at their legs. dahlia smiled at the dog, leaning down to give him loads of love and affection, daniel just smiling and watching in awe.

"you want to go out don't you?" dahlia spoke to the dog in a higher pitched voice, kobe responding with jumping up at the girl, his tail wagging at a fast speed- showing the puppies excitement.

"lets go then."

dahlia winked at dahlia, the girl grabbing ahold of kobe's lead, walking both him and her out of the door. daniel smiled before following behind the two. dahlia waited for daniel to lock the front door before walking further with kobe.

"so, what did you want to do today?" dahlia sparked up the conversation as they walked down the street of daniels home, them both smiling at kobe's excitement.

"i just wanted to spend it with you." daniel whispered, grabbing dahlia's hand- swinging them arms back and forth.

"what spend it with your ex who is just so amazing?" dahlia teased, daniel scoffing before untangling his hand from hers, instead wrapping it around her shoulder so he could bring a kiss to her temple.

"yeah," daniel let out a nervous laugh, dahlia looking up at him, to see him already looking down at her, a smile on his face. "can we speak about something dahlia?"

"oh we're using the full names- okay that's something serious." dahlia tried to joke, daniel grabbing dahlia's hand in his, giving it a squeeze as they continued to walk kobe.