#𝟬𝟬𝟳- you did what jonah?!

STAY

STAY

≫ ──── ≪
14th Feb 2020
≫ ──── ≪

──EVERYWHERE DAHLIA looked there was a couple. the streets of los angeles were filled with couples of all ages enjoying one another's company on this day. it made her sigh as she both hated and loved the aspect of valentines day,

but even though she wasn't with daniel no more, spending the day with some of her best friends eating food was going to be just as good as if dahlia was to spend the day with daniel.

upon the scenario with daniel turning up to the house, it wasn't long after that jonah had announced to the group that they needed to get going if they were going to make their table.

so here they were, dahlia not feeling like a fifth wheel yet, as both couples had made it their jobs not to be all lovey dovey with one another throughout this meal.

it not being fair on dahlia.

on the girl to the restaurant though however, dahlia had received a text from daniel, saying that she didn't need to call him later, him saying he didn't want to be seen as being a burden before wishing the girl a nice evening out with the group.

that message had made dahlia smile, her feeling a certain way towards it. she had responded saying she would call daniel when she was back as it was a much needed conversation and also informed the boy that he could never be a burden.

dahlia noticed jonah looking her way, a smile appearing on his face once dahlia's eyes met his- that making the girl narrow her eyes as she began to wonder what jonah was up to.

"what plan have you thought out this time jonah?" dahlia asked the oldest boy, him over-exaggerating a shrug as she took a sip of her lemonade.

it was then that dahlia focused on her surroundings, they group of five were sat at a table of six, of which confused dahlia at first as they was plenty of five seated tables around for them to sit at.

she locked eyes with jonah once more, the oldest member of why don't we realising what dahlia had thought as she had glanced around the restaurant.

"so lia, what are you and daniel going to speak about?" jonah whispered to his best friend, not wanting to catch the attention of his girlfriend nor alexandra and corbyn, the three clearly invested in a conversation of their own.

"i don't know- i guess we'll just talk about how things are, and hopefully i can get the best friend i had before we started dating- besides you of course jonah because you are my best friend." jonah smiled after having given dahlia a raise of his eyebrows after her having mentioned daniel being her best friend.