#𝟬𝟭𝟭- you haven't changed it.

STAY

STAY

i know this posted last night but i came back on this morning and it was unpublished lol 😌
so here we go again

≫ ──── ≪
3rd April 2020
≫ ──── ≪

──THE NIGHT was going well, dahlia feeling the alcohol hitting her as the night went on. slowly, the whole entire group were getting influenced by alcohol and by one in the morning, the people at daniels mini party had gone home.

dahlia was currently sitting outside, the remaining of her alcoholic beverage for the evening, mango bacardi, in her cup alongside some coke that alexandra had put in it to water it down.

she heard the sounds of the three seavey siblings shouting goodbye to the brother, them being the last ones that were not the group to leave the house.

"hey you." christian spoke up, giving dahlia a gentle kick as he saw her sitting on the step outside of his house. dahlia looked up to see daniels older brothers towering over her.

"hey you." dahlia repeated, giving christian's leg a punch in response to him having kicked her leg. dahlia was about to speak up to the seavey brothers when she felt anna wrap her arms around the girl, catching dahlia off guard.

"anna how much have you drunk?" dahlia asked the blonde girl as she heard anna just mumble inaudible words into dahlia's shoulder.

"i haven't drunk anything." anna spoke, her head resting on dahlia's shoulder as she continued to hug the girl. dahlia smiled at this as this was the first time she had seen and even properly spoke to each of the three siblings of daniels.

sure after hearing about what occurred between daniel and dahlia, each one of the siblings had sent a text dahlia's way, making sure the girl was okay and that she was still welcomed to their homes whenever.

and dahlia was thankful for that.

when daniel and dahlia were together, each one of the daniels siblings took the role of being older brothers and a younger sister to the girl whenever dahlia's own siblings were not around.

"anna stop you're smothering her." tyler spoke to his sister, disappointment filling his voice as he shook his head at anna. dahlia let out a laugh as she watched anna drop her hands from where they had just been on her face.

anna brought her face into dahlia's view and before dahlia knew it, anna brought her into a peck, that making both girls widen their eyes in response.