#𝟬𝟬𝟲- valentines day- ugh.

STAY

STAY

≫ ──── ≪
14th Feb 2020
≫ ──── ≪

──SHE SAT in her home, her blanket draped over her legs as she laid across her sofa, her tv controller in hand. it was valentines day, and well dahlia had made plans.

to sit and watch netflix all day with ice cream and a chinese takeaway.

to say dahlia was feeling a little fragile today would be an understatement, as it hit her more today than any other day that she was no longer with daniel- them having spent the last two valentines together as a couple, they had also spent a valentine together before they were even a couple,

but that consisted of the two playing just dance and living the nostalgia of playing wii sports.

as the group were all coupled off, dahlia was to spend the day by herself- even though alexandra, jonah and emilee had all said to dahlia that they would postpone their plans with their significant others to hang out with the girl- wanting to make sure she was okay.

dahlia had just responded with telling them not to be stupid and go enjoy the day that was situated around love.

after abruptly leaving the group hang out the other night, dahlia had not gone to a group hang out since, as she knew daniel was going to be there and well she couldn't use her walking a snail as an excuse again. she saw the group individually, mainly just the girls and jonah- as he wanted to make sure his best friend going way back to their childhood was doing okay.

much to dahlia's surprise, she hadn't heard from daniel- which a part of her was thankful as it stopped her from experiencing more pain than she had been. even though dahlia did not want to forget about daniel and their relationship- she knew she had to if she was going to be able to get past it and carry on with her life.

and if she was lucky, he would too that they would become friends even if they one anothers exes.

to get dahlia through this day, she deciding on watching criminal minds from the start- for the hundredth-time as she would rather focus her love onto doctor spencer reid and derek morgan than anything else in this moment of time.

"valentine's day- ugh. it officially sucks balls." the girl mumbled as she snuggled into her blanket, her head leaning further into the pillow she was cuddling. the one thing dahlia learnt from the whole scenario was that food was her ultimate best friend, bringing her absolute comfort whenever she needed it.

biting into a spring roll, dahlias attention was quickly drawn away from her food and onto her phone. she narrowed her eyes as she lifted the phone off from the sofa so she could have a closer look at what was presented on her lock screen.