#𝟬𝟬𝟱- time for me to walk my snail

STAY

STAY

≫ ──── ≪
10th Feb 2020
≫ ──── ≪

──"IT'S DAHLIA!" the brunette girl laughed as she was pulled into her arms of jonah marais. the oldest boy gave dahlia a big squeeze before releasing her from his hold, allowing her to walk into his home.

dahli smiled as she saw wes running over to the girls feet, the girl smiling as she kneeled down to stroke the cat. jonah walked past dahlia back to where the group were sitting around, letting dahlia just spend time the cat.

"hey wes baby." dahlia whispered as she sat down on the floor, the sounds of the male cat purring making the smile on dahlia's face grow larger.

"hey dahlia i know you love the cat more than us- but bitch get your ass in here!" dahlia laughed, giving wes one more stroke before getting up from the floor, walking into the room jonah had only walked in moments ago.

emilee curtis held her tattooed arm out to dahlia as she saw the girl enter the room. emilee pulled the girl into a hug as she walked round the sofa, jack feeling his girlfriend leave his hold to go hug dahlia instead.

normally jack would have made a comment about emilee leaving his side, but just this once- jack had decided he wasn't going to be like that, knowing that emilee had been eager to see dahlia all day.

corbyn sent jack a look, almost like teasing the boy as jack watched corbyn pull alexandra more into his arms, giving her a more intense cuddle. jack flipped off the boy, making alexandra and corbyn laugh before giving the own middle fingers to the boy.

"how have you been my darling dahlia?" emilee asked the girl, dahlia nodding her head as she leaned against em's shoulder. emilee let out a smile, even though she knew dahlia was semi-lying as everyone knew she wasn't doing great.

but atleast she was feeling better to now come and hang out with the group.

after a few minutes, emilee had to stop hugging dahlia, not just because of jack wanting to wrap his arm around his girlfriend, but also because wes wanted to sit on dahlia's lap,

that showing everyone that he do had missed dahlia.

even though dahlia was used to being with daniel and being in her own little couple, she felt nice being with the group, a sense of guilt having ran through her at the girl even thinking that distancing herself from the group was a good idea.

considering the group were all partnered off- now besides daniel and dahlia- the group were never one to leave anyone out say if their significant other may have not been able to attend the groups get together.