#𝟬𝟬𝟴- are those flowers?

STAY

STAY

≫ ──── ≪
25th March 2020
≫ ──── ≪

──DAHLIA WAS glad she had seen daniel on valentines day, as it allowed the girl to be able to talk to him and get back to some sort of normality with the boy.

even if it meant the two would just be friends.

it had been over a month and a half since the day of love, and dahlia had seen the group most days since then- daniel also being there.

it was strange to dahlia, as she thought because she was seeing daniel most days, the healing process of getting out of a relationship would be harder on the girl. but in fact it made it easier for her.

soon enough dahlia was able to have conversations with daniel when with the group, but they weren't at the stage yet to be left alone together or hang out with just one another- as dahlia wasn't sure if she could stop herself from wanting to go up to him and kiss him still.

the group were over the moon to see the two exes on good enough terms that they didn't have to worry about not inviting one of them, or inviting one of them earlier than the other.

it was in the late afternoon of a wednesday, dahlia sitting in her living room, the girl in love with her own company as she watched the infamous 'this is us' movie.

to say dahlia had a love for boys in bands would be an understatement. whether that would be one direction, or five seconds of summer- the girl clearly had a strong love for them.

alexandra would often joke to her friend saying that's why dahlia loved daniel so much- considering he was a boy in a band.

singing to the songs that were being sang by the one direction boys on the screen during the movie made dahlia feel relaxed- as the sound of music did help relieve the girl in certain situations.

the sound of her phone however captured dahlia's attention, the picture of her and nathan, her older brother coming into view. she furrowed her eyebrows, before immediately answering the phone- bringing it up to her ear.

"everything okay nate?" the sound of a deep sigh on the other side of the phone made dahlia's heart drop as she paused the film- it stopping on harry's face, dahlia wanting to swoon over the boy but her brother on the phone was more important.

she got up, her phone still on her ear as she walked out of her living room, wanting to go into her kitchen to grab herself a drink, when she stopped to hear what her brother had to say.