#𝟬𝟬𝟭- fine!

STAY

STAY

≫ ──── ≪
2nd Feb 2020
≫ ──── ≪

──THE WEATHER outside fitted the atmosphere that was surrounding the two teenagers in the boys home. sounds of shouting came from daniel seavey and dahlia evans, it being so load it must have caught his neighbours' attention.

daniel watched as his girlfriend sigh as she fell back onto the sofa, her head in her hands as the rain smacked against the window. he also fell back onto the sofa, but not the one beside her- infact the one opposite her.

"lia- i didn't mean that."

"-stop. you said it. you meant it." dahlia hit back at her boyfriends comment, her hands running across her face before looking up to daniel sat across from her. he saw the effect his words had on her, her cheeks red from the tears she had shred only a moments ago- that also causing her lips to swell.

"i didn't."

"-stop daniel. just stop." dahlia insisted, the girl having heard enough for today, her not sure if her heart or head could take anymore.

"i did not mean what i said! just let me say that!" daniel exclaimed, his voice unintentionally raising, that catching dahlia's attention however, the two teenagers standing up as she felt another argument was about to commence.

"you didn't mean it?! you did not mean it? then why the fuck was it said? in front of all our friends may i add!" it was now dahlia's turn to raise her voice, the girl trying to sound all brave and strong, but the crack in her voice showed otherwise.

"I've had enough." daniel mumbled, combing a hand through his hair as a loud sigh came from his lips. he thought he had said it quietly, but the look of hurt visible on dahlia's face told daniel that wasn't the case.

"what are you trying to say daniel?" daniel looked at his girlfriend as she looked at him, her eyebrows furrowed, but they were shaking- that being something that occurred when dahlia was about to cry.

"i don't know! but all i want right now is for you to go!" daniel let out in a shout, him immediately regretting shouting as he watched dahlia flinch. the flinch made daniel want to cry himself- as even though shouts had been throw each others way before- but this was the first time dahlia had flinched.

that was out of character for the girl- as she was always the one to hold her ground, so if she had to shout to get her point across and defend herself, she would. so for daniel to see dahlia flinch at the loudness of his voice, made him just want to pull her into a hug and give her a load of love.

but that couldn't happen.

"you want me to go? fine." dahlia stated, not giving daniel a chance to respond as she leaned down to pick up her car keys, playing with them around her fingers. she looked up to daniel, hoping he would stop her leave, but-

"fine."

those four letters made dahlia's heart drop this one last time, her eyes glossing over as she felt herself slowly becoming more and more drained.

dahlia just sighed, sending daniel a wave before he watched his girlfriend- of whom he wasn't sure was still his girlfriend at this point in time- walk out of his house, the slamming of his front door ringing through his ears.

"what the fuck did you just do daniel?" he mumbled to himself, giving his face a slap. he ran over to the front window of his house, looking out to see dahlia just standing outside the door.

the rain was the only thing soothing dahlia as she began to feel it soak into her hair and clothes. she sighed, deciding to let the tears fall as they would blend in with the said rain.

"fuck him." dahlia mumbled as she took a deep breathe, wiping her tears off her face before holding her head up high as she walked over to her car. she didn't rush to the car, nor did she walk extra slowly. instead she just embraced the rain hitting against her on the walk to her car.

clicking the unlock button on her car keys, dahlia looked up to daniel's house to see the familiar figure of her, well whatever he was at this point as she did not know- staring at her through the window.

she didn't bother to give him anymore time of her day, as dahlia had hoped he would have been out here, not wanting her to leave.

as that was what she would do.

but that wasn't the case, she took another glance up at the door to see daniel no longer at the window, him no longer being visible to dahlia. she sighed again, climbing into the drivers seat of her car.

by him no longer being at the window, dahlia hoped she would see daniel coming out of the house like they did in the movies, asking for her to stay.

but this wasn't like the movies. dahlia had waited a minute, no sign of daniel coming out anytime soon.

that made the girl believe that daniel was in fact done with this relationship, as he was always the one who would make sure it was okay, always saying sorry for things he didn't do as he was scared over dahlia leaving him.

and here she was, actually leaving him- but he wasn't stopping her.

turning on her ignition, the sound of the rain banging against all the windows of her car did soothe dahlia as she began to let out the tears she didn't know she was holding once more. deciding she wanted to get away from this place as quickly as possible, she immediately began to drive, not even bothering to put any music on- instead just driving in silence home.

the sound of a car driving away made daniel sigh before a tear or two shed from his blue eyes. a scream could be heard in the emptiness feeling of daniel's home, him feeling just as emotionally drained as what he assumed dahlia was feeling too.

he didn't stop her. he didn't beg her to say.

instead he let her go.

≫ ──── ≪AUTHORS NOTE
not me crying already from writing this i-

it isn't that long sorry- but I'm currently writing this with tears in my eyes 🥲

n e whore

stay safe, stay hydrated, and i hope you are all having an amazing day🥰

ily all & stream TGTATBO 🤍🥺