#𝟬𝟮𝟭- do you like it?

STAY

STAY

≫ ──── ≪
20th May 2020
≫ ──── ≪

──"OH MY- daniel what is this?" dahlia held her hand over her mouth, the feeling of daniels hands on her shoulders giving her a squeeze making her smile.

since having walked downstairs with daniel, dahlia had noticed her boyfriend struggling to hide his excitement before directing her into the living room where her birthday present was situated.

there before dahlia and daniel was two balloons, with numbers, two and one to make up dahlias age she was turning today- twenty one.

alongside the balloons were a few presents, and then a basket to which dahlia assumed it was like a hamper due to seeing the bath bombs, face masks and other things situated inside the box.

"i thought i said don't spend money on me daniel james seavey." dahlia commented, colliding her hand with daniels chest to who rolled his eyes before pulling the girl into his arms.

"it's not everyday you turn twenty-one love." daniel mumbled, placing a kiss against dahlias temple, the girl leaning into his touch as the smile on her face grew larger.

"so are you going to open the presents or what?" daniel gave dahlia a squeeze before removing his arms from around her to allow her to advance towards the presents he had brought into her home.

before letting dahlia open her presents, daniel quickly asked his girlfriend if she wanted a coffee, to which dahlia responded immediately with a 'yes' as having a coffee was an essential for dahlia always.

during the time daniel was in her kitchen making the two of them coffee's, dahlia spent that time responding to the texts from the group chat as well individual texts the members of the group had sent. she had also received texts from her family, the girl of course saying thank you but she was a little upset that they hadn't bothered coming to see her,

especially her parents who insisted on staying over in england for a holiday, even though they had finished the business work they had to do.

dahlia's siblings however did say they would come over and see their sister sometime today- to which she was ecstatic for- but she didn't want to get herself too excited incase they wouldn't turn up therefore it making her disappointed.

"uh no- you are not frowning your birthday. no no no."

dahlia laughed as daniel reappeared in her living room, the steam from the freshly brewed cups of coffee catching dahlias attention as daniel held a tight grip on the mugs.