#𝟬𝟮𝟮- you don't want sex on the beach?

STAY

STAY

≫ ──── ≪
20th May 2020
≫ ──── ≪

IT WOULD not be a proper birthday if the group did not go out and celebrate with alcohol, so that was what they were doing. Dahlia and the girls were sat at the table they had reserved for the afternoon whilst the boys were being gentlemen getting the girls their drinks- that being a not so rare occurrence recently for the girls to see.

for dahlia's birthday, instead of doing the drinking down at the club- to which they were going to do later today, the group had decided to go out for a meal together for the girls birthday. to which this gave the girls the perfect excuse to do a test taste of the cocktails this restaurant offered.

"wait- did you find the necklace?" alexandra pointed to dahlia's neck, seeing the familiarity of the golden necklace with a small cherry charm situated around dahlia's neck. the girl smiled, looking down at the piece of jewelry she was wearing, her eyes glancing up to see all four of her friends now looking her way after hearing alexandra's question.

"oh no bitch- that necklace is long gone. dani bought me a new one."

"pft- and he says to the boys he isn't a romantic." kayla scoffed, the girls laughing whilst emilee looked at the eldest girl in confusion.

"see why would he even try and convince the boys that he isn't a romantic, all of them fucking are." emilee commented, all five girls nodded their heads in unison to the brunette's comment.

"they're all simps too."

"that's another fact." alexandra agreed with francesca's words, once again all girls nodding their heads, smiles on their faces as they watched their boyfriends walk over to the table, drinks seen being held in both of their hands.

movements were made, the girls scooting back to their seats they were situated before, alexandra getting out of the seat that daniel had been sitting in before hand, taking her seat across from dahlia, allowing the boyfriend of the birthday girl to take his seat.

"sex on the beach for the birthday girl." daniel said holding out the cocktail for his girlfriend, dahlia grabbing it from him, her smile never leaving her face.

"you know i did say i would get my drink myself considering i can dani."

"oh you don't want sex on the beach? I'll have it then-"

"-that's not what i meant."

"i know love- i was joking. you can go get another one." daniel commented, grabbing ahold of dahlia's hand, giving it a squeeze.

"i'll finish this one first." dahlia responded, taking a large sip of her cocktail, the girls cheering as they too took sip of their own alcoholic beverages. the boys exchanged looks, all of them drinking beer alongside the girls beside daniel and jonah, whom had taken the role of being designated drivers.