#𝟬𝟮𝟯- she's going to love it.

STAY

STAY

≫ ──── ≪
20th May 2020
≫ ──── ≪

"HAVE YOU had a good birthday so far then love?" daniel asked his girlfriend, placing her drink down on the table before scooting into the booth next to her. after getting lunch, the group of friends were now at a local bar, starting of their essential drinking rituals that occur at each members of the groups birthdays.

"yes i have thank you." dahlia said with a smile, bringing daniel in for a quick peck. daniel smiled, giving the girl a kiss on the forehead afterward before she turned to talk to alexandra and the rest of the girls.

jonah looked at daniel, him smiling at the boyfriend of the birthday girl. after seeing how well daniel has been today, spoiling dahlia with her presents and just overall for her birthday today made jonah smile- glad his two best friends were back being together, them possibly being even stronger together than they were the first time.

but the one thing jonah has noticed over the last hour, was how intensely daniel was on his phone, the blonde boy often typing away on his phone screen.

"what's got you looking so much at your phone seavey?" jonah asked his best friend, daniel glancing up from his phone to see jonah looking at him as well as corbyn- the brunette having also noticed that daniel was constantly looking down at his phone.

"oh nothing."

"don't look like nothing." corbyn teased, daniel rolling his eyes as he handed his phone to jonah. corbyn peered over jonah's shoulder, daniel telling them not to make it too obvious that they were being shown on something on daniels phone as one: most likely zach would make it obvious to the group that something was being shown, and two: dahlia would tease daniel about it as the two always did that with one another when something was being kept secret from the other.

luckily for daniel as well as jonah and corbyn, they did not have to worry about zach as the youngest boy was too busy terrorising the girls alongside jack.

"wait so you-"

"corbyn shush." jonah said to the brunette, his voice having raised a little bit, that it had caught the attention of alexandra who just shook her head at her boyfriend being shushed by jonah- the blonde girl not even bothering wanting to know what the boys were doing.

"she's going to love it."

"i hope so."

"she will dani." corbyn reassured his friend, daniel seeing jonah nod his head in agreement with corbyn, this making the blonde smile. jonah handed the phone back to daniel, the boy sending a few more texts before placing his phone in his pocket, bringing his attention back into the real world happening around him.