#𝟬𝟭𝟮- when's the wedding?

STAY

STAY

≫ ──── ≪
5th April 2020
≫ ──── ≪

──"A LITTLE birdie told me that you and daniel got very close the other night." emilee whispered to dahlia as the two sat around with the rest of the group at a restaurant for dinner. dahlia felt heat rise to her cheeks slightly, but thankfully to the dim lighting, it was that obvious to notice.

"what little birdie told you that then?" dahlia questioned, a smile on her face as she took a sip of her drink, looking at emilee as she awaited her answer.

"my boyfriend." dahlia jumped at the sound of kayla's voice as the girl rested her head on emilee's shoulder, kayla nodding her head to her boyfriend beside her, to whom was to intrigued in the conversation with corbyn sat across from them.

dahlia was about to make a comment to kayla about jonah and his ways when she felt daniels leg hit hers.

the two exes were sat next to one another at dinner tonight- that only adding more fuel to jonah's comments, as before the group had arrived to the restaurant, jonah wanted to make it clear to dahlia that he knows something interesting happened between her and daniel when he had gone up to bed.

"sorry." daniel mumbled him drifting his attention onto dahlia from the boys after feeling his leg hit against hers. dahlia smiled her way of telling him it was alright by hitting her leg against his.

daniel smiled as he returned the hit again, dahlia responding with poking his leg instead. daniel jerked at her touch, moving his leg away from her as she continued to poke him. he held back his laughter as he didn't want to grab the attention of the group but they could all clearly see the two exes trying to hold back their laughters.

daniel grabbed ahold of dahlia's hand before she had the chance to poke him again, a huge smile on his face as the two looked at one another. dahlia glanced around his face as she noticed daniel was doing the same.

"these two i swear." jack whispered to corbyn and alexandra, the three alongside the rest of the group all having brought their attention onto the two exes that were currently giggling to themselves as dahlia tried to continue to poke daniel- but the boy kept grabbing her hands.

"and they said they were going to have a break- this clearly doesn't look like a break." corbyn commented, alexandra nodding her head in agreement to her boyfriends statement as she rested her head on his.

"so when's the wedding going to be you reckon?" jonah asked the three, emilee hearing the word wedding brought her attention over to the three boys and alexandra.