#𝟬𝟮𝟰- i think i am whipped

STAY

STAY

≫ ──── ≪
21th May 2020
≫ ──── ≪

THE MORNING after dahlia's birthday was upon her, the girl having woken up just after half nine, the slightly pain in her head shining it's way through. it wasn't unusual nor a surprise for dahlia to now be experiencing a hangover, as whenever the group went out for drinks or celebrated someone's birthday, they partied.

and i mean, they partied hard.

after seeing the final surprise daniel had in stood for dahlia last night, her and her siblings alongside her boyfriend spent the night in, ordering a takeout, even though dahlia had clearly had enough food earlier when the group were out. but that didn't stop her or daniel from stopping one another from getting a chinese.

seeing nathan and lily standing in her living room last night was so overwhelming for dahlia, but in a good way. they had a lot to catch up on over the last few months, daniel and dahlia having mentioned to her siblings that they had broken up- but it was a lighthearted conversation as the couple had simply just laughed it off- that clearly showing dahlia's siblings that the couple was definitely better off now than they have had ever been.

lily and nathan had updated their sister on their life, dahlia having noticed that they had not mentioned their parents- to which dahlia was thankful for as she would have gotten herself worked up- both sad and angry emotions will have been present in the girls appearance.

sitting herself up in bed, dahlia felt the security of daniel's arms still wrapped securely around her waist, making the girl smile as she looked down at the sleeping boy. glancing down at her phone to see the time, movement was heard downstairs to which told dahlia that either one of her siblings were up and awake.

thanks to daniels home having a few spare rooms, it allowed her siblings to stay around her boyfriends house- to which she was slowly starting to call her home more than her actual home.

getting herself out of bed successfully without waking up her sleeping boyfriend, dahlia made her way towards the stairs of daniels home. she welcomed kobe, giving the dog a 'good morning' as well as a belly rub, before dahlia and the dog made their way downstairs.

following where the noise was heard, dahlia entered the kitchen to see her brother standing by the coffee machine, the sound of the coffee beans grinding as well as the faint tapping noise being made by nathan's nail colliding with the kitchen counter.

"could you make me one too?" dahlia asked, the sound of her voice having given her brother a scare, his body jolting at the question asked by his sister. nathan nodded his head, grabbing a mug out of the cupboard where they were situated, dahlia confused for a second as to where he knew where the mugs even were.