#𝟬𝟬𝟮- that's it he's dead.

STAY

STAY

≫ ──── ≪
3rd Feb 2020
≫ ──── ≪

──PANIC WAS written across alexandra coopers face as she opened the door. it was the early hours of the morning, it being around half two to be exact- and to see dahlia standing before her looking absolutely distraught, there was clearly something wrong.

something majorly wrong.

so alexandra pulled her best friend into her house, immediately running off to get a blanket for the soaking girl, wrapping the blanket around her. dahlia whispered a quiet thankful as she snuggled into the blanket.

dahlia was directed into the kitchen, being pointed at to sit in one of alex's stools placed under the kitchen island. so she did just that as she watched alex began to make the two hot chocolates.

"sorry if i woke you up." alexandra turned her head round at her best friends words, a small smile appearing on her face. she walked over to the seat beside dahlia before pulling the soaking girl into her arms.

"where have you been?" alexandra asked dahlia, her words in a form of a whisper as she stroked her best friends hair as she heard the girl begin to cry.

"hey- hey! what's wrong?" alexandra pulled away from the hug, holding dahlia's face in her hands as she looked at her face for any indication for what was wrong.

"i- i was at dan-daniels and we fo-fought." dahlia stuttered as she tried to breathe in between crying. the blonde pulled dahlia into her arms for a hug once more, just allowing her to cry.

"who was at th- dahlia."

dahlia looked up to see the familiar figure of alexandra's boyfriend, corbyn besson standing in the doorway of the kitchen, the boy looking half asleep.

"shit- i am sorry you two were having a movie night." dahlia spoke as she pulled herself out of alex's arms, getting up from the stool. both corbyn and alexandra shook their heads at the upset girl.

she was about to walk out of the kitchen, saying she should leave when corbyn grabbed the girls shoulder, turning her around so she was back in the kitchen.

he wrapped an arm around the girl, bringing her into a hug- that making the girl break out into tears once more as she wrapped her arms around corbyn.

the couple exchanged glances, corbyn shaking his head at alexandra, the girl mouthing the name 'daniel'- that just making corbyn sigh as he frowned. he gave dahlia a squeeze as he rested his head on top of hers, him giving her a reassuring rub on the back.