Chapter 11 Reunion

---Ezra P.O.V---

Today is the day! Today is he day that we are scheduled to arrive back at lothal. Near capital city. Where the ghost is. I'll get to see Kanan and the crew again. We just have to pass the blockade and we'll be home free.

Im so excited about this. "Hey." I hear a voice behind me."We're just about to come out of hyperspace.  You ready to see your friends kid" I owed this woman a lot.  Saving a Padawan and taking him so he could help in a rebellion as well as knowing that he was being trained by a Jedi. And not telling the empire was a big deal. "Yes, I want to see them again." She turned around and ushered me into the cockpit of her ship. It looked alot like the ghost did. With more teck. And alot less people.

"So do you travel alone?" I ask. I mean she didn't seem too have any crew members. "Yeah, I guess I do." She looked upset saying that line. "And I will lose the ship soon as well." What? But she was so cool why would she lose the ship. " I might as well tell you as we enter lothals atmosphere.  You see I work as a bounty hunter. Any credits I earn I use to help the force sentivive children. You as one of them I had to help. Just part of my code of conduct., help anyone in trouble with the empire. You surprised me when I first saw you.  I knew you had been having Jedi training because you were aware of your power. Thats why I asked about the weapon. To see if you had a lightsaber. You having one, I knew. I knew that I had to get you back to your master. Before the connection faded. But I spent the rest of my credits on geting fuel for the return journey.  So I migt as well put the ship in storage.  If she doesn't get shot down first."

She smiled towards me. And started laughing. "But we should be alright." I started looking out of the window. The world I knew came into view as the ground below came rushing towards us. She slowed down the ship and started flying towards capital city. "Ok kid you need to tell me where you ship is."

I sigh and move to the window and start scanning the area for the Ghost and the crew.

---Kanan's P.O.V---

Breath, Kanan. You need to calm down. Go outside and take a breath.  You'll be fine.

Moving outside I sit down and begin to meditate. Breath Kanan. I feel my heart rate drop as I calm down. What got me worked up in the first place. The fact that someone who I thought was dead is alive and the fact that, apparently while Ezra was away. I was Zebs target.  His target... or victim for everything.

I start to feel like someone was watching me. Hera. I stand up and turn around. And as I guesees she was there. "Kanan, you need to come inside. A storm's comming." I looked at her and nodded. Hera was very serious when it came to getting ill. Especially from the weather.  Then as we were headed inside a ship landed by the Ghost. The landing gear made a clunking noise as it settled.

As the ramp opened the clouds did as well and the rain came down in tremendous force. A hooded person came out first and then Ezra came out after them. Wait...

EZRA!

Zeb and sabine came running as hera and chopper waited under the shelter of the ghost. The three of us stood on the ramp. Waiting. He spoke to the hooded person who then gave her cloak to him. He put it on and beckoned her to run after him towards us. I couldn't wait any longer. "Ezra!" I shouted running into the storm towards my padawan. As he noticed this he ran toward me. "Kanan!" He shouted as he ran into my arms. "I missed you so much kid." I say as I fall to my knees and he did the same. We sat that way for a but bafore hera shouted "Come on, get inside before your happy reunion becomes an ill one."

We agreeed and with Rain pouring down as he and I ran back to the ghost. He still had the hod up on the cloak and took it off just in time to be huged by three different people at once. Hera, Sabine and finally Zeb who squeezed him so hard he started to go blue. He dropped him "Sorry kid. Just glad to have you back."   He smiled as he looked back towards me. "Sorry I left in the first place." I smiled towards his electric blue eyes and replyed with " It's ok, Just as long as your back, it's fine."

Then Oceana came running threw the rain towards the ghost covering her face with her hand. She didn't have a cloak and her Jedi armor looked like it was becoming heavy.

---Ezra's P.O.V---

Without thinking I ran. Ran towards the woman who called herself Oceana. The cloak that she had given to me I gave back as she collapsed to the ground exhausted. As the time change as well as the Time it took us to travel here she hasn't slept in well about a week and a half. I helped her to her feet and supporting her by the shoulders I directed her back to the ship.

Kanan came out and helped me with the final stretch.  As we wlked into the ship we lent her against the wall and closed the ramp to keep the heat in. Her bright red hair dripped water from her shoulder.  As she struggled to stay awake.

The storms on lothal were lethal if you weren't prepared for one. And Oceana wasn't prepared.

Or was she?...

Hello everyone.

Just wanted to know what you all think o the new cover for this book. Just your opinion. For feedback because if it recives good feedback I might make more.

Thank you