Chapter 8 Kanan...

---Ezra's P.O.V---

This woman is really nice. And I think that she has the force,  like me and... kanan. I really miss him. I miss all the crew, but I'll be back with them soon. The ship that this woman owned looks like the ship that hera's main contact apparently has. I've never actually seen it but Sabine says its small compared to some of the larger ships out there. But this is Sabine we are talking about.

"Hey kid, you in here?" The woman asked as she walked into the room I was in. It was a white room with a large holo-projector in the center. As well as there being white seats around it on three sides. "Ahh. There you are. Do you know if your friends have a long range holo-projector in their ship?" I nodded. You see the small table in the common room in the ghost was able to recive transmissions from almost anywhere in the outer rim. "Well do you want to contact them? Tell them your ok."

My face lit up at hearing this. "I can do that?" I say. Very surprised at the statement.  "Yea, kid you can talk to your friends from here. Want me to set it up for you?"

"Yes!" I can finally talk to the crew again. They must be worried sick.

---Sabine's P.O.V---

The crew is falling apart. Kanan won't talk to anyone. Saying that nothing happens unless we hear from Ezra. Sighing I sit down in the common room.  We have to get something. Soon.

Suddenly a blinking light comes from our Holo-projector. "Guys! Get in here!" No one knows the code to our projector. Other than. Ezra! Hera comes in first. And seeing it runs out again, probably to get kanan. He comes I  after Zeb and chopper woth hera close behind. "What do you want Sabine?" He asks without lookin in my direction. Hera nudges him and he looks towards the projector.

His eyes lit up as he moved toward it. And opens a small pannel on the side. He pushes a button and an image hologram appears. It's a woman, a tall one with bright hair. She says "Ok kid, your friends are being projected. I'll leave you. " She walks away and a person appears. There not facing the projector at first. But kanan sits up. He see's who it is before we do as the kid turns around.

Its Ezra.

---Kanan's P.O.V---

I don't belive it. Ezra is right in front of me.  And yet he is atill so far away. I can't speak.  "Kanan..." He began.  I pulled my hand up to tell him to stop. I turned back to Hera and looked towards the door. She got the message and lead the others out of the room. "Kanan, I'm sorry." Ezra began.  "I should have told you what I was doing out of the ghost in the first place. I heard something and I followed it. I know I should have told you. But I felt like I couldn't help my self. I had to follow it." He stopped. I looked at his hologram. "Ezra, its ok. You don't need to explain why you went.  Not now anyway. As long as your ok. That's what matters."

He smiled at me. "I should tell you what happened." He sat down on one of the chairs. "Right from the beginning. " I nodded. I wanted to know the whole story.

"Well, it begain when..."

IMPORTANT

Ok so this was chapter 8. Chapter 9 could go one of two ways and I want you to decide which way.

As a simple vote.

1.
Or
2.

Easy. I'll write the next chapter when I have adequate votes for one or the other. Thanks for dealing with this.

Major