Chapter 5 The message

---Kanan's P.O.V---

Hera was hesitating,  I could see it in her eyes. She didn't want to tell us what she could see. I knew the other writing was Twi'lek. So I thought giving it to her was a good idea. She spoke up."I dont know guys. Do you really want to know whats on this?" Sabine and Zeb both nodded at me. And I gave her the approval she needed to begin.

"Well..." she begain "It reads..."

Somethings wrong, somethings very wrong. Its the fact that something feels wrong that I dont like. I dont trust it, not at all. But who can i trust? I just dont feel like telling anyone the problem . It's more because I know who it is, he wont leave me alone. And i can't tell the crew because it hurts two much. I'm sorry that i left without warning. But i have gone to capital city to see an old friend about this. I need help but it cant be Kanan's help. I'll be back soon. I hope.

"And thats it."  The crew looked surprised,why? Why would he just up and leave. "I can't believe the kid just upped and left. Its not like him"  Zeb put in, wait. Everyone had my suspicions as we all looked towards him. Zeb actually liked the kid. He looked back at us and picked up his bow-rifle. "If you say anything, I'll be the first to personally punch you all the way to tatooine. "

We all backed away after he said that. Cause well he is a lasat, and I'm a jedi. I think muscle beats skill in this competition. Hera suddenly stopped my train of thought "so what do we do?" She asked.  Sabine suddenly got up and went to the cockpit.  She came back with something small in her hand. "Well we can't contact him. Because he left his communicator here." She holds up a small communication device towards me. I take it from her hand. "Well there is another way. Theres always another way."  They all sat up at my remark.

"The Force.

I could use our master to padawan bond to talk to him. Soposedly. " Hera nodded straight away as well as Zeb. Sabine didn't look too sure. "What's wrong sabine? Is it possible that you already know where he is?" Hera questioned.  She went to her, and put her hand on her shoulder and looked towards me. I shock my head as sabine moved away from her. Hera then took a step back and nodded. "I'll see what I can do." I say moving towards sabine.  "We'll find him soon enough. "

I move out of the room. Thinking, will this work or will we be back to square one.  I move to my door. And sigh,  " I hope this works." And move inside. I then take position on my knees with , my hands on my knees. Breath and close my eyes.

'Ezra? Are you there?"

'Ezra?'

Kanan? Is that you? Kanan I'm scared.

'Ezra where are you?'

'Ezra?'

I...I dont know kanan. Its dark, and...and....

'And what Ezra?'

I..... think the in...inquis....inquisitor is here looking for me.

'Why?'

I dont.....know kanan.

'Ezra keep talking to me kid. I'll find you.'

Kanan, its.... Oh god! No no no no!

'Ezra?!'

'The inquisitor is here he found..me...........

'Ezra?'

'Ezra?!'

'Kid?!'

'No...'

I open my eyes. And collapse.  No Ezra.  Why?

"Ezra?"