⁂ Smiling Murderer 14 The Murderer's True Body ⁂

Comincia dall'inizio

"How do you explain it?"

Bai Yutang asked Zhan Zhao.

"Someone else did it."

Zhan Zhao told,

"This case is far from over. This murderer should have instructed by another person."

Everyone looked at him, waiting for Zhan Zhao's explanation.

"Hmm..."

Zhan Zhao thought for a while and asked,

"Jiang Ping, is there a topographic map of the community?"

"Yes."

Jiang Ping handed Zhan Zhao the topographic map of the community.

Zhan Zhao opened it to take a look, frowned slightly, and said,

"Sure enough."

"Sure enough, what?"

Everyone asked, looking at the drawings.

"There are two doors in this community, one east door and the other west door."

Zhan Zhao said,

"The place we went to is the east door, and there's another door, the west door... And we caught the murderer walking out with the bomb on his back. The place's close to the west gate."

"Cat."

Bai Yutang said,

"You mean, they did pick up people in that neighbourhood, but they did pick them up at the West Gate, not at the East Gate, which, after all, takes a big lap. Then, the killer found us stalking and the guy ran away, and he changed his plan, and he had to assemble three more people, so he wanted to transfer to the East Gate?"

Zhan Zhao nodded and said,

"Calculate the time. When we came, we passed through the West Gate. It can be said that we went from the West Gate to the East Gate by bypassing half of the community... Among them, we wasted nearly ten minutes."

Everyone nodded.

"Then... If they had agreed to meet at the West Gate, another person also got into the car with a bomb."

Zhan Zhao asked,

"What will happen?"

"Explosion."

Bai Chi said.

"And it's also possible that the corpse will have a smile on its face... Of course, provided that the corpse still has a face... However, if the body is exploded, it's difficult to tell if it's poisoned."

"Yes."

Gong Sun nodded.

"In addition, if it explodes in the back seat, the nitrous oxide tank will also be blown up and it will be mistaken for just a fire extinguisher."

Zhan Zhao said,

"This is truly seamless, and the clues are all broken. It can be seen that this person's thinking density is above the second personality of this murderer! It's quite difficult to deal with."

Everyone nodded.

"Then why did Wang Ai Hua, who drove, take a detour to the East Gate?"

Shen Zhong Yuan asked,

"He probably didn't make a call."

"It's very simple."

Zhan Zhao smiled and asked Bai Chi,