Devil's Peach - SatoYuuSugu

Start from the beginning

Yuuji didn't know why that unsettled him, but it did. The look in Satoru's eyes had him squirming. 

"To- Toji-" 

Satoru's and Suguru's expressions melted into that of irritation and vexation.

"He- he told me something." Yuuji clenched the duvet, twisting it anxiously. "Did... do you know that I'm Sukuna's descendant?" 

He looked at them, waiting to hear their denial, but none came. Instead, their facial expressions took on a resignated one.

"You both know?" Yuuji hissed out, glaring at them. 

"Wellll, technically almost all of us know." Satoru said with a nervous laugh, making Suguru sigh under his breathe at his stupidity. 

"Wha-?" Yuuji gaped, staring at them with disbelief.

"Satoru, you're not helping the situation." Surugu had the bridge of his nose between his fingers, his eyes closed shut. 

"I can't believe the two of you!" Yuuji stood up on the bed, not giving a thought of his nakedness. His amber eyes were glowing with enraged power, Toji's collar around his neck having been removed. 

"I trusted you two!" 

"Yuuji-" Suguru called out, reaching out for the teen but Yuuji's glare stopped him in place. 

"Fuck. You. Both." The pinket hissed out.

Yuuji moved to get down from the bed and honestly getting his ass out of the room, but the pink haired teen suddenly found himself falling backwards on the bed, as well as finding Satoru on top of him. He let out a muffled yell when Satoru pulled him into a rough kiss, trying to pry his lips open with his tongue. 

Satoru used his legs to pin Yuuji's struggling ones, grabbing the teens frailing hands. He managed to force Yuuji's mouth open with his tongue and as he was marking that warm cavern as his, Yuuji had no choice but to bite on it.

Satoru loosened his grip due to the unexpected action, and Yuuji took that as an opportunity to push the teen away. He scrambled backwards, panting and trying to catch his breathe.

Before he could do anything else, Suguru suddenly appeared behind him and Yuuji found himself to be cuffed with Toji's Energy blocking collar. The dark haired teen grabbed his hands, raising his arms up.

"Su-Suguru senpai!" Yuuji turned his head and gave the teen a shocked look. 

Suguru buried his face into Yuuji's neck, taking a deep and loud inhale of that delicious peach and honey fragrance of his. 

Yuuji let out a shocked gasp when his senpai gently bit his neck, sucking on the skin.

A cold chuckle drew Yuuji's attention back to Satoru, and the teen's heart skipped a beat or two at the deranged look on Satoru's face as he wiped his bloody lips with the back of his palm.

Satoru... Satoru looked frighteningly so like Toji did when with him. His beautiful blue eyes were glowing - literally - with a certain fire Yuuji had been subjected to three days prior.