Devil's Peach - TojiIta

Start from the beginning

A look that made Yuuji go still in alarm.

"Say, Kitten, why don't you and I have some fun before your men show up." Toji stated, not asked, with a wide grin.

Yuuji gasped when the back of his head was grabbed by Toji and his eyes went wider in shock when those scared lips took hold of his in a bruising kiss. He started screaming, which was muffled by Toji's mouth plundering his mouth. He kicked out his legs and he used his hand and still growing stump to push at Toji's chest, but the man grabbed his hand and promptly broke his arm at the elbow. 

Yuuji was able to separate from the man to let out a loud scream of anguish, which rang loud and clear in the empty warehouse. Toji pushed him back to lay on the futon, and the pink haired teen looked up at the rusted ceiling with tears of pain in his eyes.

The man spread his legs apart and settled himself in between them. Yuuji watched as Toji removed his shirt, showing off his toned body decorated with well defined muscles and scars of his own. He threw the black shirt to the side, leaving him in only his white pants.

With a grunt, Yuuji raised a leg and aimed a kick at Toji's head, but the man easily caught it. He cocked a brow at the fierce looking teen, and with a grin, he promptly broke Yuuji's leg as well.

The teen threw his head back with a shrill scream, tears starting to drip down from his eyes.

With a chuckle, Toji haunched over Yuuji, covering the boy's body with his large one. He took the teen's tear stained cheek into his calloused palm. "You look beautiful when you cry." He said with a grin, his eyes shining with sinister glee.

He pulled Yuuji into another kiss, his hand clawing its way down the struggling teen's body. When his hand wrapped around Yuuji's limp cock, the teen bit his tongue. Toji jerked back, looking down at the teen with eyes filled with irritation.

Yuuji suddenly found his head snapped to the side, and then the pain slowly registered to him.

Toji just backhanded him.

The man did it again, again and again until Yuuji's face was red with blood and hand prints. The sounds rang clearly, deafening Yuuji's eardrums.

Toji looked down at the bruised and bleeding teen with emerald eyes glowing with unadulterated lust. He licked his lips with his bleeding tongue, spreading blood all over his lips. This time, Yuuji didn't fight against the kiss and just let Toji do as he pleased.

The pinket whined pitiful when Toji's rough palm started jerking off his cock. His body betrayed the situation and pain he was in and slowly came to life, leaking precum and aiding Toji's assault by providing slick.

Toji looked at the expression on Yuuji's face. The teen was torn between pain and pleasure, his eyes still shining with tears. 

'Cute.' 

The man started kissing his way down Yuuji's taunt body, leaving marks as he went. He soon got to the teen's cock, and with a grin, he gave Yuuji's red cockhead a lick, making the teen gasp. 

In one go, he swallowed Yuuji's cock to the root, his lack of gag reflex coming into play.

With a scream, Yuuji came, his back arching off the futon as he filled Toji's mouth with his cum.