⁂ Smiling Murderer 12 Case Analysis ⁂

Почніть із самого початку

"Knowing about the split personality, I vaguely have an initial image of that person in my mind."

Zhan Zhao explained,

"Each type of patient will have the same characteristics, such as a cold, a sneeze, a sore throat, and a fever, and the temperature will rise. High-level... Patients with mental illness actually have obvious symptoms."

Everyone nodded, they can understand this.

"Let's look at the different personalities that the person split into."

Zhan Zhao said,

"There are obvious differences between the strengths and weaknesses of those personalities."

After listening to this, everyone thought about it and nodded.

"The formation of split personality is actually caused by multiple reasons."

Zhan Zhao said,

"But in the final analysis, it's basically for self-protection. Who needs self-protection?"

"The relatively incompetent people are often bullied and the weak who cannot change themselves and the environment."

Bai Chi said.

Zhan Zhao nodded and said,

"Correct."

Zhao Hu looked at Bai Chi and saw Bai Chi embarrassedly saying,

"This is normal. When I was bullied when I was a child, I often thought that I could become stronger and that I could become another person in my dreams at night."

"This is a very good way."

Zhan Zhao said,

"Many of the symptoms of split personality are that they are very disgusted with the current self, and then cultivate a brand new self, which must be different from the original self. Right. After that personality, the two, and even more, personality types that exist in the body will communicate with each other internally, but you, the container, may not know it."

People hear here, are a little dazed, the heart said...... To put it bluntly, the human body can think only the brain, the existence of thinking is because of consciousness......In other words, if there is no awareness of the existence of this thing, the person is just an empty shell.

"When you have developed a personality, your previous personality will become more at ease."

Zhan Zhao said,

"For example, if the cowardly person develops a strong personality, then the original one will be more cowardly and contented. Once a particularly competent person is cultivated, he will be content with incompetence."

After listening, everyone nodded and felt a little bit...This split personality is sometimes a kind of helplessness, and of course, occasionally there are abnormalities.

"The three types of personality that this person split up can basically be summed up. They are... An id and the second is capable, very careful and steady, doing things in an orderly manner, leaving no clues. The third is Cruel and paranoid. People with obsessive-compulsive disorder are generally not capable, let alone cowardly, and most of them are paranoid."

Everyone nodded their heads.

"Based on these two derived personalities, can make further inferences."

Zhan Zhao continued,

"This series of cases was originally quite complete, but there will always be a few clues left, especially when pressed by us, I felt a little bit of a chain. The case of Guo Cheng and others is the best proof. In some places, it's simply unnecessary."