I'm staying with you (Javier X Female reader)

Start from the beginning

"You and Javier need to take Scarlet out of here, give her a better life" Arthur said and gently held my hand.

"We are, tonight" I whispered so Micah didn't hear.

Arthur smiled and nodded before looking at mine and Javier's tent, I looked back as well and saw Javier dancing with Scarlet. I smiled at them before looking at Arthur.

"Come on, I'll help you pack" Arthur said quietly before getting up.

I nodded and smiled before getting up and following Arthur to my tent. Arthur smiled at Javier before walking in our tent and helping us pack.

"Thank you Arthur" Javier said and smiled at him.

"I'm just glad you came to your senses" Arthur joked and chuckled slightly.

After a while of packing we finally got it all done, Arthur spent the rest of the day with Scarlet which gave me and Javier the day to ourselves.

"I love you, hermosa" Javier said and kissed my cheek.

"I love you too" I said and returned the kiss.

Javier chuckled before pulling me onto his lap and holding onto my waist, I chuckled and put my arms over his shoulders.

"You know, Mrs Escuella has a nice ring to it" Javier said and looked at me.

"Is that your way of proposing Mr Escuella?" I asked and chuckled.

"Maybe it is" Javier said and smirked.

I chuckled before pecking his lips before leaning my head on his shoulder, Javier smiled before holding me closer and kissing the side of my head.

"Then I say yes" I said and played with his hair.

"Really?" Javier asked and looked at me.

"Yes, really" I said and chuckled.

Javier smiled before kissing me softly, i chuckled slightly before kissing him back and playing with his hair. Javier pulled away before looking at me and smiling.

"We should find a place to settle down and start a family" Javier said and smiled.

"You sure thats what you want?" I asked just to make sure.

Javier nodded before rubbing my back, I smiled before hearing Scarlet come through the flaps of the tent. I looked at her before seeing Charles behind her.

"You lot need to go now, Dutch is out doing something with Arthur so now is your chance. Take it while you can" Charles said and smiled a little.

"Thank you Charles" I said before getting off Javier's lap and gathering our stuff.

We took everything over to a free wagon before putting everything in and helping Scarlet up and making sure she was ok. Javier got up at the front before offering me a hand up, I smiled before taking his hand and sitting next to him.

"Make it out safely, Charles" I said before Javier made the wagon move.

"Send me a letter once you're safe" Charles called after us.

I nodded before whistling for mine and Javier's horse. Once beaver hollow was out of view I let a smile come over my face, Javier smiled as well before placing a hand on mine.

"So where to, Mrs Escuella?" Javier asked.

"There is this house near Valentine that's for sale" I said and looked at him.

"To Valentine it is" Javier said and smiled.

A few years later

Scarlet came running through the door with Javier chasing her, I chuckled before picking up Jasper and gently poking his cheek.

"Mom, help me" Scarlet said before hiding behind me.

"What's wrong?" I asked and chuckled.

"She splashed me" Javier said.

I looked at Javier and only saw then that his hair and shirt were wet, I blushed slightly and saw Javier slightly smirk at me.

"I thought you would want to cool down" Scarlet said and laughed.

I chuckled before hearing a knock on the door, I looked at Javier before walking over to the door and opened it to see John standing there.

I smiled and saw that he was wearing Arthur's hat and had Arthur's satchel, that was all I need to know that Arthur didn't make it.

"John?" Javier asked from behind me.

"Mr and Mrs Escuella" John said and smiled.

"Where's Arthur?" Javier asked.

"He helped me get back to Abigail and Jack, he saved me" John explain.

I looked back and saw that Scarlet had lost her smile and that all happiness had been drained from her face.

"I was in town and heard you moved here" John said and smiled.

I smiled back at him before moving to the side to let him in, John nodded as a thanks and looked at Scarlet.

"I can remember when she was just a baby" John said and chuckled.

"It's good to see you uncle John" Scarlet said and smiled again.

John smiled back at her before taking Arthur's hat off and placing it on Scarlets head.

"I feel like he would want you to have this" John said and smiled.

I smiled at them before going in the kitchen to get Jasper something to eat, once I came back into the room I saw John handing Scarlet Arthur's journal.

Even though not everyone got a happy ending i was thankful for how my life turned out and that i finally got to start a family with Javier, I just wished that Arthur made it out alive.