Left me longing for you (Arthur x Female reader)

Summary: You and Arthur tease each other around camp but one day the teasing becomes too much to just brush off.

(Inspired by the song from Paris to Berlin)

Y/N -> Your name
Y/L/N -> Your last name
1038 words

When you and Arthur started to tease each other around camp it would just start with flirty comments here and there but it soon went to whispering dirty jokes in each others ear or glancing at each other from across camp.

Soon they calmed down for a little while and you couldn't help but smile a little as you could then focus on your chores but as you was sat at the table whilst cleaning John's gun for him, Arthur thought it would be the perfect opportunity for him to start teasing you.

He sat down next to you and took his journal out to make it seem like he wasn't up to anything, you smiled as Arthur sat next to you to keep you company soon you felt Arthur's hand brush against your leg. You shook it off and tried to ignore it and kept your focus on the gun.

"Good afternoon Y/N and Arthur" Hosea said and sat opposite it.

"Hello Hosea" You said and smiled at him.

"John got you cleaning his gun again?" Hosea asked and looked at you.

"No, I offered" You said and started to put the cleaning supplies back.

Hosea chuckled before pulling out his book and reading, you smiled as you watched Arthur and Hosea from a distance but then went over and gave John his gun back.

"Here you go, all clean" You said and handed him his gun.

"Thank you Y/N" John said and smiled but took his gun back.

You smiled back at him before looking at the table to see that Arthur wasn't there anymore, you looked around camp but couldn't see him anywhere. You let out a small sigh before sitting at the campfire and listened to Bill's story on how he met Dutch.

After a while night began to creep over the camp and you still couldn't see Arthur, you walked around camp before carefully setting yourself on the edge of the cliff.

"Careful you don't fall" You heard Arthur say from behind you.

"Where did you go, I was looking for you" You said and looked at him.

Arthur chuckled before sitting behind you, you chuckled as you felt him carefully pull you against his chest and gently play with your hair. You smiled but soon relaxed against him, Arthur smiled at you but soon his smiled turned into a smirk.

You felt Arthur's hand rub down your side and over your leg, you looked at him only to feel his lips against your neck. You let out a gasp and tangled your hand in his hair, Arthur chuckled before pulling away and standing up.

"Such a tease Mr Morgan" You said and chuckled.

Arthur let out a chuckle before offering you his hand, you glady took it before feeling him pull you to your feet. You looked at him before smiling and letting go of his hand and walking back to camp to retire for the night.

The next day

As you walked out your tent you looked around to see who was awake already just as you was looking around you felt arms around your waist from behind you and lips on your neck again, you gasped ag the sudden contact but placed your hands over Arthur's.

Arthur chuckled before walking you back into your tent, you blushed as Arthur gently pushed you on your bed.

"Arthur, what's all this?" You asked and looked at him.

Arthur chuckled before hovering over you and kissing your neck again, you let out a gasp as you felt him gently bite down just below your ear. Arthur smirked slightly before pulling away and leaving your tent, you looked at the tent flaps where Arthur just left and tried to figure out what just happened.

You got off the bed and looked in the mirror to see a purple mark forming on your neck, you blushed and touched the spot where Arthur had left a mark on your skin you knew you wasn't going to hear the ending of this.

You looked around your tent and found a thin neckerchief that Sadie let you keep, you quickly slipped it on and made sure it covered your neck. As you walked out your tent again you saw Arthur look up at you and smirked.

"Goodmorning miss Y/L/N" Dutch said as he walked by.

"Morning" You said and went to get some stew.

As you was grabbing a pot of stew you saw Sadie walk up to you with a smile on her face, you smiled back at her before walking over to the table with her.

"You're finally wearing the neckerchief I gave you" Sadie said as she saw it around your neck.

"Yea, I thought now would be the perfect time" You said and smiled.

"I'm glad you're finally wearing it" Sadie said and smiled.

You smiled back at her before noticing that Sadie was looking at your neck with a confused look.

"Y/N, what's that on your neck?" Sadie asked and pointed to the hickey.

"I fell out of bed, just a bruise" You lied and shrugged your shoulders.

"That looks like more then a bruise" Sadie said and smirked when she caught on.

You looked down at your stew as you heard Sadie chuckle a little, as you was finishing your stew you heard Javier and Sean join you and Sadie.

"Morning ladies" Sean said and ate some of his stew.

"Morning" You and Sadie said at the same time.

Javier looked at you before noticing your neck and smiling at you, you looked at Javier confused before seeing where he was looking.

"Seems like someone had a fun night" Javier teased.

You heard Sean and Sadie laugh while you just buried your head in your hands to try and escape them, you knew that you would have to get Arthur back somehow but right now you was trying not to die from embarrassment.

Requests are open