Left me longing for you part two (Arthur x Female reader)

Summary: After a while of you and Arthur teasing each other, you finally took action.

⚠️️Warning, smut ⚠️
1283 words

Y/N -> Your name
Y/L/N ->You last name
Y/H/N ->Your horses name

It had been two weeks since your last encounter with Arthur, and part of you missed the playful flirting, but you had other things to focus on. You walked over to where Mary-Beth was sat and smiled to yourself before sitting on a tree stump and started cleaning the guns that were perched up against the wagon.

After you finished cleaning the last gun, you saw a shadow blocking your sunlight. You quietly chuckled before looking up at the outlaw that stood before you.

"You're blocking my sun, Mr Morgan," you told him with a smirk.

Arthur chuckled before holding his belt. You continued to make eye contact with him before clearing your throat and making your way off the tree stump.

"Would you like to accompany me on a hunting trip?" Arthur asked and looked at you.

"As long as you protect me from the danger out there," you softly whispered in his ear.

Arthur chuckled before taking you by suprise and wrapped his arm around your waist to pull you close and whispered.

"I'll keep you close and safe," Arthur replied in a low whisper.

You felt yourself blush before clearing your throat , made your way out of his grip, and quickly walked over to your horse.

"Well, let's go, Mr Morgan." You stuttered and made your way out camp.

Arthur chuckled before mounting up and followed you. After a while of riding in silence, you two noticed how late it was getting.

"Let's camp here, and tomorrow we'll continue the journey," Arthur suggested and looked at you.

You nodded and carefully dismounted Y/H/N and carefully hitched them to a tree next to Arthur's horse. After making sure the horses were safe, you started to put the tents up.

"Why two when we can spend the night in one?" Arthur asked and smirked at you.

You looked at him in shock before clearing your throat and focusing on the tents again. Arthur let out a chuckle before starting on the campfire.

"That's very straightforward of you, Arthur, at least buy me a drink first." You joked and looked at him.

"I brought you plenty of drinks; maybe you can make up for all those times," Arthur suggested and winked.

You let out a small giggle before sitting near the fire with Arthur next to you. You looked out at the distance and smiled to yourself before feeling something tap at your arm.

You looked to the left and saw Arthur offering you some bread and venison. You smiled at him before carefully taking them and placing them on your lap.

The pair of you ate in a comfortable silence with a few words being said here and there about what will happen when the gang finally gets enough money to move far away.

"Dutch keeps going on about Tahiti," Arthur told you and poked the fire with a stick.

"And mangos," you added with a chuckle.

Arthur chuckled with you and nodded. You smiled before getting an idea and carefully took his hat off him.

"You little shit!" Arthur joked and looked at you.