Jealousy (Javier x Female reader)

Summary: Javier gets jealous real easy so when he sees you talking to Arthur and John, he brushes it off and ignores it but as soon as hears you laughing he couldnt help but get jealous and get you away from Arthur and John.

Y/N -> Your name
516 words

You and Javier were snuggled close together in your shared tent, you looked at Javier and smiled when you saw that he was still asleep and cuddled close to you. You quietly chuckled as you felt Javier lightly kiss at your neck and pull you closer to him.

Javier, its time to wake up You said and played with his hair.

Five more minutes Javier groaned before rolling over.

You lightly chuckled at him before getting up and getting dressed, when you was ready you looked back at him and saw that he was now awake with a smirk on his face. You blushed slightly before walking over to him and sat on his lap.

What you smirking at? You asked and wrapped you arms around his neck.

You are so beautiful, with and without clothes Javier said and kissed your neck.

You blushed even more and moved your head to the side for him, you let out a small happy relaxed sigh when you felt him drawing circles on your back.

Cmon, we should get going You said and smiled at him.

Ok hermosa Javier said before kissing your cheek.

You smiled before getting off his lap and exiting the tent, as you was walking around you saw Arthur and John sitting at the table and talking amongst themselves you smiled before walking over to the table and sitting down with them.

Mornin Y/N Arthur said and smiled.

Morning You said and smiled back.
Sleep well? John asked.

Yea You said and saw Javier sit near the campfire.

Javier watched as you talked with Arthur and John he smiled as he saw you smile at something Arthur had said but couldnt help but feel jealous but soon brushed it off as he knew that he was just letting his thoughts get the better of him.

After a while Javier heard you laughing and that was the last strike, he got up from his seat from the campfire and walked over to you. Once he reached where you was sat he gently grabbed your arm and lead you over to a secure place of the camp.

Javier, whats gotten into you? You asked.

Javier didnt answer you, he just looked at you before kissing and biting at your neck. You gasped before chuckling as you noticed what happened.

Did someone get jealous? You asked and chuckled.

No Javier said quietly.
Javier, its ok. Im all yours You said and smiled at him.

Javier smiled back at you before kissing you and holding you close, you smiled into the kiss before pulling away and laying you head on his shoulder. Maybe Javier was just jumping to conclusions but after what happened to him in Mexico he didnt want to risk it over again.

Requests are open