New to love (Younger Hosea x younger female reader)

Summary: Hosea catches feelings for you but doesn't know how to act on them, soon Dutch, Arthur and John get involved and try to help him.

(Takes place when Hosea was younger)

Y/N -> Your name.
14402 words

When you first met Dutch you didn't let your guard down just because he would charm you, the two of you met by accident as you was both trying to rob the same person. As Dutch found this highly amusing, you found it highly irritating as you just wanted some money to buy some food.

Now here you are at your campfire whilst holding your stomach as you went another night without a proper meal, as you was about to retire for the night you heard hooves coming your way. You was quick to reach for your gun and point it to th direction of the noise.

"Woah, easy miss. We ain't here to hurt you" You heard a voice call out.

As you watched the men dismount from their horses you took in their appearance, one looked fairly you with dark black hair and a slim body figure, the one in the middle looked like he had a fair shape body figure with dirty blonde hair and the last one wasn't too slim but wasn't like the one in the middle.

"My name is Hosea" Hosea introduced himself before pointing to the others.

"This here is Arthur Morgan" Hosea said and pointed to the man in the middle.

Arthur tipped his hat at you as a way to say hello, you nodded your head back before hearing Hosea speak again.

"And this here is John Marston" Hosea said.

You looked at the man at the far right and smiled at him before turning your attention to Hosea, you had to admit that he was handsome but you just met him and didn't know what he was up to or how he found you.

"How did you find me?" You asked.

"Our friend said he ran into you a couple of times and noticed a campfire not too far from Blackwater" Hosea told you.

"Dutch?" You asked and looked at him.

Hosea chuckled before nodding, you discreetly rolled your eyes but put your gun to the side. Just by the way they introduced themselves to you, you knew that they can be trusted.

Hosea told you why Dutch sent them out to see you, at first you was confused to why Dutch would want to take you into the camp but when you heard your stomach growl again you was quick to say yes.

The three men helped you pack up what you called a camp but in reality it was just a tent and a campfire for just you and your horse, the ride to their camp was quiet apart from Arthur talking with Hosea in front. You smiled slightly but didn't let your guard down

Once you arrived at the camp you saw Dutch sitting at the campfire whilst smoking a cigar, from a distance you could tell that he was confident with the three men he had with him, but like you he didn't let his guard down.

"Dutch, we found her" Hosea said and dismounted his horse before hitching him.

"I knew you would" Dutch said and smiled at Hosea.

You dismounted your horse as well before following Arthur and John to the campfire, as you sat down Dutch looked at you and smiled before offering you some tinned soup. You smiled at him before gladly taking it and curing your hunger, as you was eating, Hosea couldn’t help but take in your details.

"Do you think Hosea will fall for her?" John asked Arthur is a whisper.

"Give it a couple of days" Arthur whispered back.