Sean MacGuire

Imagine Sean explaining a homestead that he saw

"So let me get this straight, you was out riding by yourself and came across a house deep in the woods?" You asked whilst looking at him.

"That's right" Sean said.

"Huh alright, you thinking about robbing it?" You asked.

"Something like that, I was wonderin if ya want to come" Sean said.

"Sure, I've got nothing to do" You said with a smile.

Sean smiled back at you and walked with you to the horses and you both mounted up and you followed Sean to the homestead, by the time you got there the sun had started to set.

"Let's leave our horses here and approach on foot" Sean said as he got off his horse.

You nodded and got off your horse and started to follow Sean towards the house.

"Alright you wait here and I'll cause a distraction and on my signal you start shooting" Sean explained to you.

"Sean the last time you caused a distraction I had to save your ass" You said with a tiny smile.

"You ain't gonna let me live that down are ya?" Sean questioned with a laugh.

"Nope, how about I cause a distraction" You said and looked at Sean.

"Just promise me that ya will be careful" Sean said with a hint of worry in his voice.

You softly smiled at Sean and nodded your head and started to head down towards the house.

"Hey, that's far enough!" One of the residents told you.

"I don't want no trouble, I just thought I should warn you about a large group of lawmen coming up this way" You told them.

"Wait, what, where?" The resident asked you.

You motioned for them to follow you towards the edge of the cliff and once you was near the edge you pulled you gun out and shot them.

"There" You simply said.

You looked up and saw more residents start to come out the house and started to shoot at you, you went to get into cover but got shot in the shoulder in the process. You looked around and saw that Sean had eliminated all the remaining residents and then saw him come over to you.

"I told ya to be careful" Sean said as he was looking at your wound.

"I'm fine, lets just get the money and head back" You said as you tried to stand up.

"You can stay here, I'll go and get the money" Sean told you as he stood up.

You let out a sigh and rolled your eyes but did what he said and waited for him to come back out with the money. Once Sean came out he came over to you and picked you up carefully and started to head towards his horse.

"I guess you're not gonna let me live this down are you?" You asked whilst looking at him.

"Seems we're equal now" Sean said.

Once Sean reached his horse he put you on and mounted up behind you, you whistled for your horse to follow you. The ride back to camp was quiet apart from you wincing in pain every now and then.

"Alright lass, we're back" Sean informed you.

You saw Sean dismount and then picked you back up and started to look for Mrs Grimshaw.

"Sean what you doing?" You asked as you realised he was walking around camp whilst carrying you.

"Looking for Grimshaw" Sean told you.

You looked around and saw Dutch looking at the pair of you.

"Everything ok?" Dutch asked as he came up to you.

"No, Y/N got shot and I can't find Grimshaw" Sean told Dutch.

"She's busy at the moment but if you want I can take care of your wound" Dutch said and looked at you.

You nodded your head and saw that Sean started carrying you over to Dutch's tent. Sean laid you on Dutch's bed and sat in a chair whilst he watched Dutch tend to your shoulder.

"You'll be ok just try not to work to hard, I'll let Mrs Grimshaw know" Dutch told you.

"Thank you" You said with a smile.

Dutch smiled back and let you get on with the rest of your day, as you was walking over to your horse you saw Sean follow you.

"You lost?" You asked with a laugh.

Sean didn't say anything as he just pulled you into a hug, you was kinda shocked but soon returned it you also felt Sean pull you closer to him.

"I'm so sorry" Sean told you.

"You have nothing to be sorry for" You said and looked at him.

"You got shot because of me" Sean said.

"Sean, I can get shot any day. Don't worry about it" You tried to reassure him.

"I just don't want to lose you" Sean said and buried his head in you neck.

"I aint going anywhere as I know you're here" You told him