Sing us a song (Sean x Female reader)

Summary the reader is from the modern world who shifted to the Red dead universe but when she tries to go back there's no use.

Y/N -> Your name
Y/L/N -> Your last name
939 words

You finally shifted to your safe universe, you woke up in a tent at horseshoe overlook and smiled to yourself before getting up and walking out.

"Morning Y/L/N" Hosea greeted as he walked past.

"Morning" You replied and smiled.

You looked around and saw Arthur, John, Javier and Lenny at the fire. You smiled to yourself before heading over to them.

"Ah, there she is" Arthur announced as you sat down.

"Morning boys" You greeted.

The other three said their Goodmornings to you before Arthur and Javier had to be pulled away to ride with Charles to go get Sean.

You put yourself to use through the day by helping out around the camp with chores and reading Jack a story, soon noon came to camp and you was making your way over to the stew pot before hearing horses come back.

"So they only got me as me back was turned" You heard Sean claim.

You smiled to yourself as his Irish accent rang through the camp, you watched as Dutch went over to welcome him and the others back.

"This calls for a celebration" Dutch announced as others went and got ready.

You smiled before going over to welcome Sean back. Sean saw you happily skip over before waiting till you got close to pull you in for a hug.

"The Irish one has returned" You happily exclaimed as he gently squeezed you.

Sean chuckled as he carefully picked you up and spun you around with a big grin on his face.

You laughed and held onto him before he slowed down a little and placed back on the ground, you would of spent more time with him but to your dismay Javier called you over to sing as he played the guitar.

"I'll see you later MacGuire" You smiled at him before going over to the fire.

Sean smiled and nodded before watching as you walked away and sit at the fire.

Javier smiled at you before gently strumming the guitar and quietly humming, you gently tapped your leg before quietly singing.

"I am my mother's savage daughter the one who runs barefoot cursing sharp stones"

Javier slightly smiled to himself as you quietly sang whilst looking at the fire.

"I am my mother's savage daughter I will not cut my hair I will not lower my voice"

A few others came and gathered around the fire before sitting down and listening.

"My mother's child is a savage she looks for her omens in the colors of stones In the faces of cats, in the falling of feathers In the dancing of fire In the curve of old bones"

Soon the other girls sat at the fire and quietly listened whilst humming.

"I am my mother's savage daughter the one who runs barefoot cursing sharp stones"

Sean sat next to Arthur and smiled as he listened to you. Arthur quietly chuckled as he saw how you made Sean get.

"I am my mother's savage daughter I will not cut my hair I will not lower my voice"

Soon you heard the other girls join you as Javier continued to play the guitar.

"We are all brought forth out of darkness Into this world, through blood and through pain and deep in our bones, the old songs are waking so sing them with voices if thunder and rain"

"We are our mother's savage daughters the ones who run barefoot cursing sharp stones"

Dutch lit his cigar as he listened to you and the girls sing before feeling a smile tug at his lips.

"We are our mother's savage daughters we will not cut our hair we will not lower our voice"

You smiled to yourself as some others around the fire quietly hummed or tao their foot against the ground, it was times like this you wished was real.

"We are our mother's savage daughters the ones who run barefoot cursing sharp stones"

Soon the song came to an end, you and the girls did a little bow as everyone clapped before laughing and sitting back down. After a while most people retired for the night but you wasn't ready to head back just yet.

You made your way over to the cliff before carefully sitting near the edge and looking over at the scenery, you smiled to yourself before seeing Sean sit next to you.

"I thought you headed in for the night" You admitted and looked at him.

"Nah, saw you sat alone and wanted to check on ya" Sean told you and smiled.

You chuckled before looking over at the water below you before slowly opening up to Sean about how shit people treated you back where you're from.

Sean tried to cheer you up by making a joke.

"I bet you weren't a criminal back where your from" Sean joked.

You just chuckled and shook your head before looking at him.

"I was actually but I was a solo criminal" You joked before laughing.

Sean chuckled with you before looking out at the scenery with you, you and Sean stayed like that for a while before you saw the sun slowly start to rise.

Sean watched your expressions and smiled as he saw how happy you was in his world, he only hoped that you would stay.

Requests are open