How they react to you flinching during a argument

Arthur
When you and Arthur got into the argument it was over the most stupidest thing you could think of, but when he started to raise his voice you flinched and backed away from Arthur he stopped arguing and just looked at you with sad eyes. He knew your back story so when he saw you back away from him like he would hurt you, it upset him, he told himself that he should of been more careful. He would slowly walk towards you and carefully wrapped his arms around you before whispering things like "It's ok" or "I'm not going to hurt you"

John
Now at first John doesn't know what to do in a relationship, and he certainly didn't know what to do when the pair of you had your first argument. You two was arguing over what was better for Jack and when John raised his arms, you flinched and John caught on. He quickly put his arms down before looking at you and saying how sorry he was and that you deserved better then him, you walked over to him and held his hand before hugging him. You didn't want anyone else, you wanted John.

Dutch
This man has a lot on his shoulders being a wanted man and a camp leader, so it is common for him to be stressed but he tries not to take it out on you but one day he slipped up and took his anger out on you. When you started to flinch, Dutch looked at you and saw that you was on the far side of the bed with your knees to your chest whilst trying not cry. Dutch soon stopped shouting and carefully sat next to you and gently placed a hand on your knee, he doesn't know how to calm you down but he just wanted you to know that he would never hurt you.

Hosea
It is very rare for you and Hosea to argue but when you heard about a job that the Braithwaites wanted him and Arthur to do, you couldn't help but feel worried. Hosea was quick to reassure you that everything would go to plan but you wasn't convinced, you had a strange feeling about these two families and you wanted Hosea to see what you see. When Hosea raised his voice a little he saw you flinch and back away, Hosea dropped the argument and carefully wrapped his arms around you whilst saying "I'm so sorry dear, I would never hurt you."

Javier
Javier has been hurt before so it took him a while to warm up to you but when he did he would treat you like you was the only person on earth, he wouldn't shout at you and he wouldn’t hurt you. But one night the pair of you got into a argument about loyalty, Javier accidentally raised his voice and arms which caused you to flinch and close your eyes waiting for the impact of a slap, but it never came. Instead you felt soft arms around you and Javier's chin on your head whilst he was whispering things like "I've got you hermosa" or "it's ok mi amor."

Requests are open