Addicted to you (Dutch x Female reader)

Summary: You and Dutch just can't get enough of each other

Y/N -> Your name
Y/L/N -> Yourlast name
727 words

Your and Dutch's relationship started with the pair of you not standing each other, but just recently you couldn't help the dirty thoughts that ran through your mind as soon as you saw the camp leader.

At first they started of just small thoughts, like how he looked without his vest and shirt or how his hands would feel on your waist. But they soon got replaced with you thinking about how it would feel if your bodies where tangled together under the sheets.

Your daydream got cut short when you heard someone coughing next to you, you looked to the side and Sean smirking at you.

"You're drooling there Y/N" Sean teased and gently nudged you.

"Very funny" You said and playfully folded your arms.

Sean laughed before feeling a gentle tap at the back of his head, he looked at you with a raised eyebrow before the pair of you started to laugh together. Dutch was watching the whole scene with you and Sean and couldn't help but feel jealous.

"Why not talk to him instead of watching him?" Sean asked and looked at you.

"I would rather talk to a cougar" You said sarcastically.

Sean rolled his eyes before pushing you towards Dutch's tent, you looked at Sean and flipped him off before looking at Dutch.

"Hello Miss Y/L/N, I see your still in camp then" Dutch said and grabbed another cigar.

"I would rather be in a swamp then near you right now" You said and rolled your eyes.

Dutch let out a chuckle before letting out a puff of smoke, you coughed slightly as the smoke fumes went straight to your face. You waved your hand around to get the smoke out your face only to feel a hand on your wrist.

You looked at Dutch who was just smirking at you, you was quick to retract your wrist from his hand. As you was about to leave you felt Dutch wrap his arm around your waist and his chest against your back.

"Don't you think I haven't seen the way you would look at me from across the camp" Dutch whispered in your ear.

"I don't know what you're talking about" You lied and tried not to blush.

"I think you know exactly what I'm talking about" Dutch said before sitting down on the edge of his bed.

Dutch chuckled before turning you around and placing you on his lap, you let out a surprise gasp as you felt Dutchs lips against your neck and his hand on your lower back.

"Dutch" You whispered.

"Is this what you daydream of Y/L/N? The pair of us like this?" Dutch asked rhetorically.

You let out a gasp as you felt Dutch gently bite your neck, you was quick to tangle your hand in his hair. Dutch smirked against your neck before pulling you closer and looking at you.

"You're beautiful" Dutch complemented and ran his thumb over your cheek.

You blushed at his complement before looking down to try and hide, Dutch chuckled before hooking his thumb under your chin to tilt your head to look at him. Once you was looking at him, Dutch attached his lips onto yours.

You kissed him back and wrapped your arms over his shoulders, halfway through the kiss the two of you heard coughing outside his tent. You both pulled away to see Hosea standing there with a grin on his face.

"So a little bird told me that you two like each other, guess he was right" Hosea said and chuckled.

"Was it Sean?" You asked and looked at the table to see Sean sitting there whilst chuckling.

Hosea just chuckled before shrugging his shoulders and walking away, you playfully sighed before looking back at Dutch. Dutch chuckled before kissing your cheek and resting his forehead against your shoulder.

You and Dutch stayed like that for a while until John called you over and asked if you wanted to help him, Arthur and Charles rob a train. You agreed to help but little did you know that Sean was also coming along so no doubt that he would be teasing you every chance he got.

Requests are open