Spanish lessons (Javier x Female reader)

Summary, you always found it sweet how Javier would always talk Spanish to you so you want to return the favour by learning Spanish yourself and surprising Javier.

Y/N -> Your name
Y/H/N -> Your horses name
Y/F/N -> Your friends name
894 words

You were sat next to Charles at the campfire as you explained your surprise for Javier to him, you saw Charles smile at your thought before nudging you to let you know that Javier was walking towards the campfire. You quickly changed the subject as Javier sat down opposite you.

“So then Y/H/N bucked me for a snake” You said as you were telling Charles a made up story.

“Now that is just unlucky” Charles said and laughed a little.

“Are you ok hermosa?” Javier asked but slightly chuckle.

You smiled and nodded your head before excusing yourself and heading over to your horse, as you were mounting up you looked at the campfire and saw that Charles was distracting Javier for you. You quickly took the opportunity and left the camp to go and meet your friend in valentine.

As you were approaching valentine you looked behind you just to make sure that no one was following you, was you was in the clear you smiled slightly and made your way over to the train station before hitching Y/H/N and made your way to the bench.

“Hey Y/N, ready to learn Spanish?” Y/F/N asked.

“Yea” You said and smiled.

Time skip

As the sun was setting you rushed back to camp, as you were making your way through the trees you looked who was on guard and saw Javier, you made up a lie in your head before hearing Javier asking who was there.

“Who’s there?” Javier asked and raised his gun slightly.

“It’s me” You said calmly.

“Hermosa, where did you go?” Javier asked and walked next to your horse.

“I went out hunting but I couldn’t find anything” You lied and looked at him.

Javier smiled and nodded at you before watching you stop Y/H/N and dismounting, Javier walked over to you and kissed your cheek before holding your hand and kissing the back of it.

You let out a chuckle before walking back to camp with him and sitting at the campfire with him, Javier smiled before carefully pulling you onto his lap and holding you close to him.

“I love you hermosa” Javier said and kissed the side of your head.

“I love you too Javier” You said and smiled before leaning your head on his shoulder.

Soon you fell asleep with your head on Javiers shoulder, Javier smiled at you before carefully standing up and taking you to your shared tent.

Javier laid you down on the cot before taking his shoes and jacket off and then climbed in bed with you.

The next day

You woke up before Javier and you saw this as a chance of getting more Spanish lessons done, as you were putting your gun belt on you looked at Javier and saw that he was still asleep.

You smiled before going out the tent and walking over to Y/H/N, as you were walking over to your horse you heard Micah call after you.

“Where you going doll?” Micah asked and smirked at you.

“None of your business” You said and mounted up.

“Ah I see, you’re cheating on Javier” Micah said and tried to get under your skin.

“I ain’t cheating on him, I just need to run some errands like it’s any of your business” You said and rolled your eyes.

As you were you leaving you didn’t realise that Javier had woke up and was already rushing to put his jacket and shoes on to follow after you. He knew that you would never cheat on him but after what happened to him in Mexico he just couldn’t shake the thought.

You arrived at Valentine and smiled as you hitched Y/H/N at the train station and went over to the bench again. As you were halfway through your lesson your friend nudged you to make you look behind you, as you turned around you saw Javier standing there with a worried face. You stood up and held his hands before smiling at him.

“I heard the conversation between you and Micah” Javier said and tried to get his breath back.

“I’ll give you two some alone time” Your friend said before getting up and walking off.

You frowned a little before getting Javier to sit down, you looked at him before kissing his cheek and running your thumb over his knuckles.

“Javier, trusted me. It's nothing like that, I just wanted to surprise you by learning Spanish” You explained.

Javier looked at you and softened up before kissing you, you chuckled before gladly kissing him back and feeling Javier pulling you closer. You smiled before pulling away and looking at him.

“You are so sweet, how did I get so lucky to have you?” Javier asked and kissed your cheek.

You chuckled before leaning your head on his shoulder and feeling Javier wrap his arm around your waist. Maybe it would have been better if you just asked Javier for some Spanish lessons but it’s the thought that counts.

Requests are open