My baby shot me down (Javier x Female Reader)

Summary: Javiers loyalty makes him blind and soon he picks Dutch over the reader

The relationship between me and Javier was a wild one, we both had always been there for each other through the thick and the thin but when it comes to me or Dutch he always picks Dutch. So it wasnt a surprise to me when everything went south with the group, he went to Dutchs side.

The camp had fallen apart since Dutch started listening to Micah, I walked past Micah to get to mine and Javiers shared tent.

Hey sweet thing Micah called out as I walked past.

Leave me alone Micah I responded and kept walking.

Oh come on, how about you and I have some fun? Micah asked and smirked.

I pulled my gun from its holster and pointed it at Micah only to be greeted with the ends of the guns from his friends, Micah looked at me and smirked before coming over to me.

Such a feisty thing Micah spoke and touched my cheek.

Get your hands off me before you lose them I threatened

You and me could have a fun night if you know what I mean Micah suggested.

Get away from her Javier spoke and walked over.

Micah looked and Javier before rolling his eyes and stepping back, I looked at Javier and smiled before hugging him.

You ok? Javier asked and looked at me.

I am now I admitted.

Javier opened his mouth to say something before getting cut off by John yelling and holding his arm in pain.

Dutch! You left me you left me to die! John yelled.

My boy I didnt have a choice Dutch responded.

A choice? Leaving him isnt a choice, it was a decision. And a stupid one I spat and went over to John.

Arthur came over to us and looked over at Dutch, I looked at Johns wound before putting a bandage around his arm.

Are you ok? I asked and looked at him.

Ill be fine, thank you John spoke and smiled a little.

I looked over at Javier and saw a cold look in his eyes before walking over to Dutchs side, I felt tears form in my eyes as he left me for Dutch and Micah.

Theres a rat in this camp and its one of you three Micah accused.

I looked at Micah with wide eyes before pointing my gun at him.

The nerve you have sometimes you greasy turd I spat.

I saw Dutch and Javier pull their guns out and aim them at us. I looked over at Arthur and John and saw them do the same towards Micah.

You know, I think the rat is Y/N Micah told Dutch and smirked.

Javier, shoot her Dutch ordered.

I looked at Javier with teary eyes and shook my head, Javier looked at Dutch before looking at me with his gun up.

Javier, please dont I quietly whispered and looked at him.

Come on Javier do it! Micah encouraged.

I love you I spoke and saw his finger on the trigger.

I felt a sharp pain rush through my left side before falling on the floor with blood pooling around me, my vision went blurry and heard faint gunshots before not feeling anything at all. The love of my life was the one who made my life short, the one who pulled the trigger in the end.

577 words

Requests are open