Kieran Duffy

Imagine Dutch giving a speech to you and the rest of the camp and you and Kieran kept sharing glances with each other

'Meet me by the horses after this' You mouthed and sent him a small smile.

You saw Kieran nod and returned the smile. After Dutch finished talking, you was the first one to walk away and go over to the horses and wait for Kieran. After a while of waiting you saw no sign of Kieran and started to lose hope of him showing up.

"Hey chica" Javier said as he walked up to you.

"Hey Javier" You said with a tiny sigh.

"Something the matter?" Javier asked and put a hand on your shoulder.

"I guess I got my hopes up on meeting Kieran here" You admitted.

Javier sighed and pulled you into a hug which you happily returned. Kieran started to walk to where you told him to meet whilst thinking of an a apology but when he saw you hugging Javier he stopped in his place and turned around and headed towards the lake to clear his mind.

"Thanks Javier, I think I'll go and sit near the fire and feel sorry for myself" You joked as you pulled away from him.

"Mind if I join you, I need to feel sorry for myself as well" Javier said and chuckled.

You shook your head whilst laughing, after a while you found yourself walking anywhere but the camp fire. As soon as you snapped out your little daydream you saw where you was, you was near the lake and you saw Kieran sat on the ground looking at the horizon to watch the sunset your eyes travelled to look at the sun setting and couldn't help but smile at the sight.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" You asked and sat next to him.

"I-it sure is" Kieran said as he carried on watching the sunset.

"Sorry about not showing up, everyone just seemed to pile chores on me" Kieran explained.

"It's fine, I understand" You said and smiled at him.

"So, uh what did you need to tell me?" Kieran asked.

You looked down for a quick second and then looked back up before moving closer to him, once you was closer you put your head on his shoulder and took his hand in your own. At first Kieran tensed up at your actions but soon relaxed and leant his head against your own.

"I just wanted to tell you that I have some sort of feelings for you, like whenever I'm around you I always feel safe and if I don't see you through out the day then I get worried" You explained.

You felt Kieran put his free arm around you and pulled you closer to him. You moved your head to look at him and gave him a light kiss on the cheek and saw him blush.

"I uh l-like you too" Kieran stuttered with a smile.

You smiled and put your head back on his shoulder and slightly snuggled into his side.