Gone fishing (Arthur x John's sister)

Summary: You and Arthur take Jack fishing but it wasn't going to be as peaceful as you thought

Y/N -> Your name
1673 words

You was walking around camp trying to find something to do since you just finished a run for Dutch but you was still bored and had some energy left.
"Y/N, could you come here a minute?" Abigail asked you.

"Sure, what's the matter?" You asked with a smile.

"It's just that Jack doesn't seem to be himself and I was wondering if you could take him fishing?" Abigail asked you whilst looking at Jack.

"Sure, I'll be more then happy" You said.

"Thank you" Abigail said with a smile.

You smiled back at Abigail and then started to walk over to Jack.

"Hey buddy, whatcha doing there?" You asked as you knelt down in front of him.

"Drawing shapes in the dirt" Jack said and looked at you.

"How about we go fishing?" You asked.
"Fishing?" Jack asked with a little bit of confusion.

"Yeah, you and me catching fish" You said with a smile.

"Sure, I'll go and get my rod that uncle Hosea made" Jack said as he got up.

"I'll be at my horse" You said with a small chuckle.

You walked over to your horse and saw that she was kinda dirty so you decided to give her a quick brush before you went out, as you was about to put the brush back you felt a strong pair of arms around your waist.

"Going anywhere?" Arthur asked against your neck.

"Abigail asked me to take Jack fishing" You told him but moved your head slightly.

"Have fun and be careful" Arthur told you and then pressed a kiss on your neck.

You felt Arthur let go of you and saw him start to walk back into camp but he soon got stopped by Jack.

"Uncle Arthur, are you coming with us?" Jack asked.

"No, not this time. You and Y/N go and have fun" Arthur said and ruffled Jack's hair.

"Please come with us" Jack pleaded at Arthur.

You looked at Arthur and slightly smiled when he looked over to you for help.

"C'mon Arthur, you going to keep us from fishing?" You asked with a smirk.

"Please uncle Arthur" Jack pleaded again and gave him the puppy eyes.

You laughed as you watched Arthur mount up and Jack followed him.

"I knew you couldn't resist him" You said as you mounted up.

"Let's just go" Arthur said as he helped Jack up on his horse.

"C'mon Arthur, you love fishing" You said as you got your horse to catch up with his.

"I ain't that good at fishing and you know it" Arthur said.

"You could always get lessons from Javier or Hosea" You joked.

You saw Arthur shake his head and started to pick up a bit of pace so you did the same with a little smirk.

"I bet I can beat you to the lake" You said with a laugh.

"Can tell you're definitely a Marston" Arthur called out.

"Uncle Arthur we can't let her win" Jack said.