I can tell that his fight or flight instincts are kicking in right now, but that's the best part about what we do. We make the choice for them; too weak to fight back and too slow to run. In the end, that just leaves death.

Pulling out my gun, I switch the safety off and point it directly at the terrified man in front of me. Good. You should be scared.

"Caleb, take Hailey inside. She doesn't need to see this." I order.

While Hailey took the oath of Omertà about three years ago, just because she is sworn to secrecy doesn't mean I want her to see this darker side of me.

"Don't you speak for me. I'm just as angry as you are, so I'm staying whether you like it or not." Hailey says. While she may not have had the muscle to fight off this predator, she is anything but weak. I know that she can handle it, which is why I don't further protest her presence. However, now I have to dial my aggression back a bit, otherwise I'd probably traumatize her.

Nodding to indicate that I heard her and respect her decision, I completely shut the rest of the world out and direct my full attention back to the trembling man on the ground. He wants to run, but is too scared to move.

With Hailey curled up and safe against the wall, I see Caleb rise from her side, so the three of us are now standing. With my gun still pointing at the man on the ground, Alec gives me a knowing look. Not too aggressive. Believe me, I am well aware.

A simple shot to the head is nowhere near my preferred choice of his death, but it's the least violent method in my play book.

"Please don't kill me." The man begs us. "It's not what it looks like I swear."

I cock my head to the side at this man's stupidity. He really thinks he's going to get out of this? "What was it, huh? You couldn't handle her rejection, so you thought that it was okay to take advantage of an unwilling person?" I ask. The man frantically shakes his head back and forth, but struggles to bring himself to speak. "N-no, please that's not what it was."

"For the record, she doesn't swing that way, but even if she did, she still wouldn't want you. No means no, and thankfully after tonight, the world will be free of one less lowlife such as yourself."

"Wait, wait, wait." He says as I take a step towards him. "I could pay you. I come from a family with a lot of money. If you let me go now, I promise that you'll get as much as you want, and we'll never have to see each other again. How does that sound?"

Ignoring him, I don't even try to listen to the bullshit bribes that spill from his mouth. With a short nod, Alec and Caleb take that as their cue. They begin to beat the life out of him, as I stand there, watching as his body hunches forward with each of their movements. Within seconds, his nose is broken and spilling blood, bruises appear across his entire body, and it is likely that multiple parts of his rib cage are now shattered.

Only once he is unmoving and nearly unconscious, do Alec and Caleb retreat. Now it's my turn to bring this to an end. Judging on his facial expression, this man knows it too.

"No! No, please don't do this!" He sobs in front of me. What he fails to realize, is that his pleas only further encourage my actions. With my gun pointing towards his forehead, I just hold it there for a second, enjoying the fear radiating off of his body.

"Hey." Hailey says, drawing my attention to her. "Don't feel like you have to do this. I'm fine if you just want to leave. He's more than learned his lesson."

"This man isn't making it out of here alive. He signed his death warrant the second he made an unwanted move on you. It's not too late to leave, though. No one here will judge you."