one time thing pt. 2

(continuation to the last part basically)

"why don't we take these off, huh?" vinnie suggests and i nod quickly. his hands grip my waist, fingers sliding the thin fabric off slowly.

"so pretty, angel" he praises, glancing down before meeting my eyes once more.

"i won't fuck it up this time"

"stop talking" i place my finger over his lip, knowing that if he says anymore i will break.

"but baby-"

"shush vin, don't ruin it" i kiss him again, and suddenly the room feels hot. a lot hotter than before.

slowly lowering myself onto him, i rub my folds against him, sinking lower. the hands wrapped around my waist tighten, as we both let out shaky breaths and moans.

vinnie ruts his hips up, as i roll my hips against his and his breathing intensifies.

"i-i've missed this, i miss you" he mumbles. his hands guide my movements, the only sound bouncing off the walls is the harsh skin clapping.

"uh huh" i managed to let out through struggled moans, eyes screwing shut tightly.

i feel myself clench around him, our lips connecting roughly once again as he brushes against that one particular spot.

"gonna come" he whimpers, hips bucking into me at a slow and sloppy pace, signally he's almost there.

his damp hair falls into his eyes as his orgasm crashes into me, filling me up to the brim while still slowly thrusting.

continuing to fuck me agonisingly slow and hard, i feel him soften inside me as a pool of warmth surrounds me.

it takes me a while to catch my breath and recollect myself.

vinnie pauses, before flipping us over so that i'm underneath him on the couch. his dick still deep inside he thrusts again, watching as i whimper and whine in pleasure.

"thought i'd go for round two"
he smirks, the innocent look in my eyes causing his dick to twitch past my folds.

he buries his face against my shoulder, lips softly pressing kisses to my skin.

"you feel so good wrapped around me, angel" vinnie praises, as i close my eyes in complete bliss.

i come undone, for the 5th time today. we've been at this for hours, every possible position has been ticked off the list.

"i'm tired, vin" i whimper, feeling my eyes start to close as vinnie pulls out of me again, dragging his warm juices along my thigh.

"i can run you a bath if you want" vinnie suggests, but i shake my head quickly.

"that's okay, i'm just gonna go to bed. you can crash here if you want"

-

i squint my eyes open, feeling the light morning breeze pass by my naked shoulders.

i remember last night, but what i don't remember is how i got into my bed. he must've carried me.

the sweet smell of pancakes invades my nose and i furrow my eyes in confusion. vinnie's not cooking, is he?

i wrap the blanket around my body, tiptoeing across the corridor to the kitchen.

vinnie stands there, eggs and all sorts of breakfast foods displayed across the counter.

i fight the smile forming at my lips.

"you didn't have to do all this vin"

"i wanted to y/n" he softly smiles, placing a bowl of fruit in front of me.

"you sleep good? i nod at his words, tucking in to some of the food.

"i'm glad you did, you seemed pretty shaken up from last night"

"i was just tired... and sore"

"i'm sorry, i didn't mean to hurt you" he takes a seat next to me.

"don't worry about it" the only thing that can be heard is the light tapping of rain against the kitchen windows. it's still raining.

and we both don't have a clue what to say.

"do you regret it?" vinnie pauses, turning to face me.

"regret what?"

"last night... all of this" vinnie's hand gestures between me and him, and i gulp the piece of food down as a whole.

"no, i don't regret it. do you?"

"no, it just seems like you do" he mutters.

"well i don't" this is a hint of anger laced in my voice, even though i don't wanna come off as mad.

"i don't mean to piss you off, i just want to know what you're thinking. because if you regret it i-"

"i don't regret it vin, i just think that if we were going to start things back up again we should've taken it a little slower"

"i agree" vinnie places his hands my hands. his eyes meet mine in search of any looks of discomfort.

"i'm so sorry for all the pain i caused you before"

"i'm sorry too, i did some painful shit too" i lean into him.

"i love you, i'll always love you y/n no matter if we're together or not"

-
a/n!
i hate ending chapters smm it hurts.
anyway who's your celeb crush/who you're simping for except vinnie :)

vincent is really playing with my feelings right now.
i don't understand how someone can be so pretty like-