wiping kisses away

relationship status : dating
y/n's pov
🦔

i decide to pull a little prank on vinnie, as payback for that stupid cheating prank he did on me the other day.

right now vinnie's on his way back from skating with friends, so i have some time to kill before he gets back.

after a few moments later, vinnie pushes through the door, eyes lighting up at the sight of me.

"hi baby" i say and he plops down next to me on the couch, immediately wrapping his arms around my middle and pulling me into him.

"i missed you" vinnie says, i focus my eyes on the tv screen before me.

"missed you more"

vinnie places a chaste kiss to my cheek, and i wipe it off soon after.

i glance at him, to see him furrowing his brows. he brushes it off, running a hand through his curls.

"how was skating?" i ask and he shrugs.

"a bit boring, probably because you weren't there" vinnie grabs my hand, squeezing it slightly.

"come here" he gently grabs my chin, pressing a lingering kiss to my lips, and i feel him smile against it.

i pull away, only to wipe it off after.

"babe" vinnie frowns

"what?" i bit my lip to suppress the smile forming at my lips.

"nothing" he gets up, sighing out and walking away.

my hand flies to my mouth. he's upset already? i feel bad too. oh well.

-

"baby come here" vinnie demands and i walk into the bedroom, to see him sitting at his gaming chair.

"give me a kiss" i nod, leaning in to kiss him.

i peck his lips, wiping it off with my finger.

"a longer one" i smile, pressing another kiss to his lips, then wiping it off again.

"why do you keep doing that?" he removes his headset, confusion clear in his tone.

"doing what?"

"wiping my kisses away! are they not good enough? here" vinnie pulls me onto his lap grabbing my neck and crashing his lips onto mine, making out with me.

i bring my hand up to my lips to wipe it off but he grabs my hand.

"don't you fucking dare" i can't help the laugh that erupts from my mouth and vinnie sits confused.

"it was a prank vin! got you" i reveal and he rolls his eyes.

"very funny y/n" i nod.

"it was payback for that shit you pulled on me last week" vinnie chuckles, pulling me into him further.

"were you mad?" i question

"no" i can tell he's lying.

"you so were!" i chuckle, leaning my head against his.

"okay, maybe i was. but i had good reason!" i burst into a fit of laughter, and vinnie does the same.

a/n
comment imagine ideas or requests!
<3