pissed off

relationship status: dating
y/n's pov
warnings: smut

"you're pissing me off vin" i grumble, pressing my hand to my forehead as vinnie ignores me once again.

"would you listen to me?" i say, he bobs his head up and down to the music of whatever game he's playing.

"that's it" i grab my stuff and walk out, hearing vinnie's footsteps follow behind me.

"come here baby" vinnie pulls at my arm, as i walk away from him. i jerk my hand away, glaring at him before continuing to walk away.

"you've been ignoring me this whole day, now you want me? fuck off" i spit at him.

"i wasn't ignoring you, i was simply just dismissing your presence" he pouts, but i decide not to fall for his shit again.

"i'm leaving" i dart down the stairs before vinnie grabs ahold of my waist, pulling my body into his. he leans against the island counter, lifting me up onto it and sliding himself in between my legs. 

"i didn't mean that baby, i'm sorry" he presses a kiss to my forehead, and as much as i want to leave him for ignoring me, i can't.

he trails soft kisses from my neck, to my collar bone and so on. my mind is telling me to leave, but my body is craving his touch, and god i just want him to fuck me.

"i'll give you my full attention, if you just say the words" he mumbles between kisses, bringing his lips to mine.

"hmm" i hum, inhaling his usual vanilla scent in.

"use your words baby" he brings his lips to meet mine, pulling my bottom lip in between his teeth. i gaze into his lustful eyes, as they await my answer.

"i want you to fuck me, so hard that i won't be able to walk for days"

"i want your hands all over my body... and your lips too" i groan, his breath teasing across my lip.

"as you wish"

his hands slide up my stomach, pulling my tank top up and throwing at across the kitchen. his eyes linger over the red lacy bra i'm wearing for a tiny bit too long. he moves his hands up to my chest to palm my boobs, and i let out a breathy moan at his actions.

i arch my back, adjusting his hands so that they unclasp my bra. his eyes dart up to meet mine as he takes them into his hands, the throbbing at my heat becoming unbearable.

his fingers flick over my hardened nipples, and a rosy flush of arousal sweeps across my cheeks. i bite down on my lip, suppressing harsh moans as vinnie swirls his tongue over my swollen tips.

his name pours from my lips as i grip onto the edge of the counter tightly.

"vinnie i want-" i pause

"words, baby"

"i- i want-" i struggle to find the words as vinnie harshly sucks on my nipples. vinnie smirks, lips teasing and i moan.

he presses his fingers over my clothed heat, rubbing in circles slowly. "you want this?" he brings his eyes to meet mine, asking for permission.

i nod frantically, and vinnie proceeds to take my pants off. he lowers his head in front of my entrance, sliding my underwear down my legs before gliding his fingers through my slit.

i arch my back in pleasure, as he brings his lips to meet my throbbing core before licking relentlessly.

"you taste so fucking good baby" vinnie grunts, and i moan out at his words.

"so wet, just for me"

i gasp as his tongue flicks over my clit, and i whimper out his name.

he pulls away, breathing something incoherent against my entrance.

"taste yourself" he smashes his lips against mine, kissing me with so much want and love and lust, different from before.

i hum in response, still trying to wrap this side of vinnie around my head.

"good right?" he breathes out against my lips, lifting his shirt over his head.

"uh huh" i whimper out, unable to do anything but moan.

vinnie pulls his pants down, letting them pool at his feet.

vinnie immediately pushes into me mercilessly, gripping my waist harshly as i whimper his name.

"you're so tight- fuck-" he grunts, pleasure soaring through my body as vinnie increases the speed of his thrusts.

"i love you, so fucking much" he throws his head back, pulling my naked body over the edge of the cold granite a little more.

"oh vinnie..." my words trail off as he hits that one spot. he places sloppy kisses all over my neck, as i dig my nails into the small of his back.

after a while of kitchen counter sex, vinnie spills into me again, warm, white liquid dripping down my inner-thighs as my legs shake erratically.

"come on my dick baby" he whispers, lips brushing over my ear. i dissolve into pleasure for about the fourth time today, my body pulsating with waves of pleasure.

i lay my head on his chest, recollecting myself.

"i- love you too vin" i place a soft kiss to his lips, never wanting to him to release me from the warmth of his arms.