cuddles

relationship status: dating
y/n's pov
warnings: sexual themes, but not smut (soz besties)

"i want cuddles vin" i hold my arms out to vinnie, who lays down at my feet and smiles at me.

"you know we can't cuddle without it leading to sex y/n" vinnie replies, and i groan despite the smile forming at my lips.

"i'll restrain myself! i promise, no sex! not tonight at least" vinnie chuckles at my words, sliding into the bed beside me. i snuggle up to him, laying in our usual cuddle position and place a kiss to vinnie's forehead.

"see? we're just cuddling like normal couples do"

"thing is, we're not normal" i gaze up at vinnie, a smirk forming at his lips. i really, really want to kiss him but i want to prove a point.

"we are, shush" i entangle my legs in his, lying on top of him.

vinnie rolls us over so that he's lying on top of me.

"you're heavy!" i let out a playfully sigh as vinnie peppers my face with kisses, then landing on my lips. he deepens the kiss, hands roaming around my body before i stop them.

i feel something poke against my leg, and i widen my eyes, pulling away.

"you're hard already?" vinnie's cheeks flush as i push him off of me.

i laugh at his red cheeks, watching as they deepen in colour further.

"stop laughing at me" he pouts, and i dishevel his curls.

"okay i'll stop"

"let's try this again, and you can't even kiss me, okay?" he nods, before pulling me by my waist into him.

after a few moments of silence vinnie speaks up.

"i really want to kiss you right now" he whispers, his curls ticking my ear.

"shutup" i nudge into his side and he giggles.

vinnie starts to kiss at my neck, and i roll my eyes despite my want for him growing.

"behave vincent" i try to reply sternly, but it comes out as more of a moan.

"you're just- so hard to- resist" vinnie mumbles between kisses, his hands sliding up my shirt to cup my bra.

"oh for the love of fuck" i breathe out, straddling vinnie's waist and smashing my lips against his.

and before i know it vinnie's pulling out of me, both of our chests rising up and down.

"i told you" he grins, his breath fanning over my neck.

"i hate you" i wipe the sweat off my forehead before pulling the covers up to cover my body.

"you know you love me" he smirks, and i roll my eyes despite the small smile forming at the corner of my lips.

a/n
i'm sad. wanna know why?
because i have school tomorrow.