her pt.2

part two to her!!

relationship status : broken up
warnings: talk of abortion (just in case)

"i can't" i try to say through the kiss, before the unknown man pulls away, a confused look plastered onto his face. i didn't even notice him pull my shirt off, and i cover my chest with my hands quickly.

"why not? you're the one who wanted to do this" an angry expression spreads across his face and he stumbles off the bed.

"look, i'm sorry okay?" i apologise, the loud party music and liquor smell fills the air and he scoffs.

"whatever, man" he slips his pants on, quick to leave the room.

i sigh out, putting my shirt back on and leaning against the headboard of a strangers bed.

what am i doing? these past couple of weeks have been hell. i've been trying to do everything i can to get vinnie out of my head, even attend college parties and drink, but he doesn't seem to want to leave.

everyone's been worried sick about me too.
i haven't really been talking to anyone since vinnie and i broke up. not even my family, it was all just too much to take in.

vinnie hasn't contacted me either. i'm sure he's trying to give me space but space is the last thing i need right now. i'm so so beyond mad at him for cheating on me, and getting someone else pregnant, but there's a part of me that longs for him, and i don't know how much longer i'll be able to go without him.

i've cried and cried and cried, and the pain just won't go away. my head hurts, my body hurts, everything just hurts. the hole in my heart that he has caused is waiting to be filled, and is constantly growing every second that passes by.

by now i'm sobbing, the tears just won't stop streaming and i feel like a pathetic idiot. i'm at a party with strangers who are much older than me, crying in a damp bed that belongs to someone i don't know.

i glance over at the vodka bottles on the bed side table, debating whether or not to take one drink or just pack my shit and leave. i end up deciding on option one.

many, many drinks later my mind is fuzzy, i've managed to gather my belongings and call a taxi. and before i can think straight i've arrived at vinnie's house. i take another swig from the bottle, as i stumble up his driveway, then weakly knocking on the door.

a shirtless vinnie greets me at the door, and i immediately fall into his arms and wail uncontrollably.

"y/n? what are you-" he takes a few steps back, and i cling onto him like a piece of gum.
i notice him glance down at the glass bottle in my hand and he takes it from me and places it down somewhere.

i sob into his arms, and i feel an arm wrap around my middle.

"i'm s-sorry" i remove myself from his grasp, taking in his casual appearance.

"where did you go?" he questions, and i lean against the door, wiping at my stained cheeks. 

"a college party" i admit, beyond embarrassed.

"i didn't know what else to do" i hiccup, searching through my bag for my most-likely dead phone.

"where the fuck is my phone?" i yell, forgetting about the confused boy in front of me for a moment. i reach over for the bottle, but vinnie's hand stops me, enclosing over mine. his touch sends shivers through my body, a familiar feeling i've missed.

"why'd you come here?" he asks, removing his hand quickly.

"i don't know"

"i'll leave" i try my best to hold the tears threatening to spill.

"wait" his words stop me in my tracks and i turn back around.

"i didn't mean for you to leave, i meant why did you come here of all places?"

"i thought you'd never want to see me again" he adds, lowering his head and carding a hand through his hair frustratedly.

"trust me, i don't. you don't even know how much i want to scream at you, how much it hurts. how much it hurts to know we can't be together anymore, because of you." his eyes gloss over and i sit next to him.

"but i miss you. much more than i thought i would" i admit, rubbing my forehead because of the headache coming on.

"i miss you too, i miss you everyday" a tear slips out of his eye and i glance away.

"where's the baby?" i question, a little humour in my voice but i kind of mean it.

"it hasn't been that long baby- y/n i mean" he clears his throat and i widen my eyes at the pet name.

"and she um- she got an abortion" vinnie says, and i turn to face him, to see him looking at me.

"oh, i'm sorry" i feel like an idiot. i shouldn't feel sorry for my cheating ex beside me but i somehow do.

"no, it's fine really"

"did you want to keep it?" my hand flies to my mouth at my intrusive questions. drunk does not work well with me.

"never mind, sorry i didn't mean-" i lay back on the couch, feeling sleep near.

"to be honest, no."

"oh" is all i can think of to say, i can't necessarily think straight and honestly i don't know what i'm doing with my life anymore.

"are you tired? you want me to take you home?" i shake my head, snuggling into the couch further.

"y/n" is the last thing i hear before sleep takes over me.

i wake up with my hair in my mouth, clothes sticking to my body under a heavy blanket.

i sit up, rubbing my eyes in confusion, but finally understanding where i am from remembrance.

vinnie's room? why am i in vinnie's room?

-
ah might have to do a part three but idk...