daddy's girl

relationship status: married w/ 4 year old luna
y/n's pov

"luna! come downstairs for breakfast honey!" i yell up the stairs, hearing light footsteps above me.

"coming momma!" i watch as her tiny feet carry her down the stairs, she clutches onto her mini backpack as she happily smiles up at me.

"hi baby" she jumps into my arms, wrapping her small arms around my neck. luna pecks my cheek as i swirl her around.

"daddy let me choose what i want to wear today" she giggles, twirling her pink tutu around and running into the kitchen. she grabs her lunchbox, stuffing it into her bag before jumping up on the island barstool.

my smile grows as she pushes the spoon of cereal into her mouth, grimacing down at her bowl.

"i don't like this one mommy, it's yucky" luna pushes the bowl away from her, crossing her arms over her pink unicorn t-shirt.

"luna it doesn't matter if you don't like it, you have to eat" she shakes her head, as vinnie strolls in.

"morning hun" vinnie presses a light kiss to my temple as i wash up. "hi love" i muse, his eyes lighting up at the sight of the both of us.

"are you taking her to school or should i?" i question, and vinnie shrugs.

"daddy! i want daddy to take me to school" her light brown curls bounce at her shoulders as she holds her fathers waist. he ruffles her hair, straightening it soon after. a giggle escapes her lips and he laughs along with her.

"you don't want your cool, fun mommy to take you to school luna?" i say, and her eyes dart between the both of us.

"no" she simply replies.

"she's such a daddy's girl" i whisper to myself as luna tugs at vinnie's t-shirt.

"i win" he smirks playfully, lifting luna up and placing her over his hip. she erupts into laughter, as vinnie tickles her sides.

"here's the tickle monster!" my smile grows at the two of them.

"no!" she laughs, but this time louder. i watch as vinnie tickles her more, happy shrieks passing her lips.

"okay okay it's time for you both to go, or else you'll be late!" i wave them goodbye as vinnie straps her into the car seat.

(a few hours later)

"momma i'm home!" luna jumps into my arms, reddened cheeks, paint stains on her t-shirt as usual. she jumps up onto the couch, sitting next to me.

she clutches a piece of paper in her dominant hand, holding it up to my face. vin leans against the doorway, watching us both with a smile on his face.

"look!"

on the coloured paper rests four stick drawings. my smile grows as the people are labelled 'momma', 'dada', 'luna' and 'baby'

"who's baby?" i question.

"the baby in there" she points to my stomach, and i glance up at vinnie confused. 

"what baby luna?" i furrow my brows in confusion as vinnie walks over to sit with us.

"my sister" she smiles up at me, her finger lightly pressing against my stomach.

"there's no baby in there honey" vinnie says, and she frowns.

"well can you put a baby in there? i want a sister so we can play"

vinnie chuckles, gazing at me with a curious expression plastered onto his face.

"erm... i don't know luna" she pouts, eyes drooping slightly.

"maybe, you might get a baby sister soon" vinnie blurts out and i widen my eyes. we aren't planning on having any more kids anytime soon, or at least we never planned to.

"really? yay!" she squeals, jumping onto vinnie's lap.

"maybe"

-

"night honey" i press a gentle kiss to the sleeping child before me, soft snores passing her lips.

i switch her light off, before darting back into mine and vinnie's bedroom. 

i plop down on our bed, snuggling up to vinnie as he wraps his arms around me.

"you know, we might as well just fulfill luna's wish" he leans in to kiss my neck, i bite my lip and pull away.

"vin wait, i don't know"

"why not? it's the perfect time, i think we're ready. plus i've been craving your hands on my body this whole day..." my breath hitches as he trails his fingers around my body.

"you know what?, fuck it" i whisper, before leaning into vinnie and closing the gap between us.