first time

relationship status: dating for a few months
y/n's pov
smut besties 😏

vinnie and i have never done anything before, besides make out. we wanted to take things slow, but as time goes on my need for him grows everyday.

it's a typical movie night, popcorn spilled over the the table and such. i want vinnie now, i need him now.
i place my hand on vinnie's thigh, moving it up and down slowing. i tilt his chin to the side to face me, and i give him the 'i'm ready' look.

vinnie presses his lips against mine, the movie playing subtly in the background. he smirks against my lips as the kiss becomes a lot more intense. i tug at vinnie's hair as he pulls me onto his lap, his grip around my hips tightening.
i begin to move my body against him, feeling his erection grow underneath me. i throw my arms over his shoulders and press my chest against his, rocking our bodies back and forth slightly.

a moan escapes my lips as vinnie guides my hips on his lap, i screw my eyes shut at the feeling. i bury my head into his neck as his fingers rub over my clothed heat. a moan of pleasure escapes my lips as vinnie removes my shirt, his fingertips glide over my stomach before reaching my shorts. he moves his hand deeper into my underwear.

a whimper passes my lips, as i feel my cheeks flush. "are you sure?" vinnie breathes out, his eyes scanning over mine in search of any looks of discomfort. i nod slowly, unable to produce any words due to the sensational feeling. his finger slides of my entrance, before gliding through my wet folds.

a small gasp passes my lips as he pushes his finger into my entrance, slowly thrusting in and out of me. my eyes roll to the back of my head as his hand on my ass guides me up and down. i lean back and throw my head back in pleasure. vinnie watches as i squirm from his work. his arm snakes around my back, pulling me closer and keeping me steady.

the couch rocks a little as i feel my climax approaching. i bite my lip to suppress my moans as my grip on vinnie's arm tightens. using my free hand, i pull my shorts off fully, giving vinnie more access.

"fuck vin" i moan, as the speed of vinnie's thrusts increases. his fingers alone are working wonders on me already, i don't think i am prepared for what's coming next.

his fingers curl inside me, as i start to bounce under his pumping. i don't even notice him slip another finger in, probably from the sounds i'm making. a prominent bulge is clear in vinnie's pants, i place my hand over his erection and palm it slowly.

vinnie groans as a pool of warmth spills out of me. my chest rises up and down as his legs tense underneath me. i pant heavily and adjust myself so that i'm directly in between his legs.

i pull his pants off and watch as his dick springs up and hits his stomach. i take him into my hand and move my hand up and down slowly. his eyes light up at my actions as i tease him by licking at his tip. he moans as i rub my finger over him slowly. i spit onto his tip and spread it about as vinnie throws his head back from the feeling.

"fuck y/n- please baby" he seethes out.
i shake my head , still palming him slower slowly.
"faster" i give in and increase the pace of my hand, vinnie groans at my actions.

after a moment i take him into my mouth, bobbing my head up and down. "oh my- fuck"

"that's enough" i say after a few minutes of giving him head.
vinnie breathes out and as i sit on his lap. i lower myself onto his dick, adjusting myself a little before bouncing up and down. vinnie bucks his hips up as he rolls his eyes with pleasure. his hands grab at my hips as he thrusts up.

i bury my face in his shoulder as he pulls my shirt off. he uses his free hand to unhook my bra.

"how'd you know how to do that?" i smile still bouncing on his dick. he shrugs playfully as he pulls my bra off, widening his eyes at my chest. my stomach tenses as my high starts to form. vinnie's thrusts increase as my hair flops all over his face. vinnie attacks my lips again. his mouth moves in sync with mine passionately.

"you're so fucking beautiful y/n" vinnie murmurs and i give him a lazy smile.
he grabs at my boobs, massaging them and kissing all over them causing me to release another moan.

i feel my high approaching as vinnie spills into me, his warmth seeps out of me. i continue to ride him, my boobs bouncing up and down as he kisses my neck harshly. he rubs his fingers over my clit, and i dig my nails into his back.
"oh fuck!" my moans and pants become heavier and louder as vinnie's circles his fingers over my clit.

"come for me baby" his eyes are glued to mine as i let the knot in my stomach unravel and i come undone. i spill out all over vinnie and he watches my chest rises up and then down again.

i whimper out from the pleasure and fall onto vinnie's chest. he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. i trace my fingers over his chest.

"i love you" vinnie blurts out, after a few moments of silence. my breath hitches as i bring my gaze to meet his. i widen my eyes at his words and my cheeks flush.

"i love you too vinnie" i smile grows at my lips as vinnie presses his lips against mine.

"you wanna take a shower babe?" vinnie asks.

"do you mean an actual shower or round 2?" i giggle and he pecks my lips softly.

"round 2" he laughs and picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and leading us into the bathroom.

a/n
comment ideas!!
thank you for over 300 reads already! i love you all <3