insomnia

relationship status : friends, i think?
y/n's pov
🍊

you know that feeling you get when you can't sleep? that feeling when you do everything in your power to force sleep to come? well that's what i'm feeling right now, insomnia, is it?

well that's what i have.

it's early in the morning, 2am to be precise. vinnie sometimes helps me fall asleep but of course i don't wanna wake him up in the middle of the night.

my need for sleep gets the best of me and before i know it my fingers are already tiptoeing over to his bedroom.

he's still awake, much to my surprise.

"y/n?" he looks at me with furrowed brows and i smile softly.

he rests his head against the gaming chair, swirling around to face me.

of course he's shirtless.

"i- um-" i stutter, watching as the purple led lights illuminate over him, casting a soft glow on his skin.

he looks more beautiful than ever.

"you can't sleep again?" he chuckles, sitting on his his bed and patting the space next to him.

"why aren't you asleep either?" i question, stomach fluttering at the brush of our shoulders.

"same reason as you i guess" i lightly laugh,
and i notice vinnie slightly move closer to me.

"oh"

"well we could try sleeping if you want?" he suggests and i nod. he switched the lights of and his pc of before joining me back on the bed.

"your bed is really comfy you know"

"you bought the bedding, remember?" we share a laugh and i lay back in the bed, on top of the covers.

vinnie looks at me weirdly, laughing to himself.

"what?"

"you can get in the covers" he says.

"oh" i sheepishly reply, feeling heat rise up to my cheeks.

i lay very close to the edge of the bed, not wanting to invade vinnie's personal space.

he lays on his side to face me, grinning.

"what?" i ask, turning on my side to face him aswell.

"come closer, i don't bite" i shuffle a little closer to him, heart hammering against my chest.

we lay in comfortable silence, until vinnie's hand finds my waist.

"is it okay if i do this?" my body tenses before i nod slowly.

my breath hitches as he leans in closer, pulling me into him so that our proximity is very small.

"are you tired?" i lean against his chest, feeling comfortable in his arms.

"kinda" i whisper, feeling vinnie's hand brush over my hair, stroking it lightly.

"are you uncomfortable?" he stops his actions, and i shake my head quickly.

"no, it's just that- we've never done this before"

vinnie pauses, lifting my chin up with his finger.

he places his mouth over mine, pressing our lips together. his warm, soft skin felt like velvet against mine, and his arms enclose around my waist tightly.

"we've never done that before either" he pulls away, before leaning back into kiss me again.

"let's try to sleep, yeah?" vinnie murmurs, lips resting against my skin as he nods off

sleep is probably the last thing i'll do after what just happened.

a/n
ew i don't like that lol
have u seen the stuff about sienna and jack 💀💀