i love u

relationship status : really good friends
▼・ᴥ・▼
vinnie's pov

"come over now you weirdo" i say, y/n laughs through the phone, and i find myself smiling like an idiot.

"what's with the sudden insults? you're the weirdo here!" she replies, biting my lip, as her heavy panting invades my ears.

i try to block out the thoughts coming through to my mind. fucking y/n for hours, bending her over the desk, or even in the shower. it's easy to imagine these kind of things when you're in love with someone. but she obviously doesn't know that yet.

"what are you doing?" i say.

"working out" she grunts a few times, faint music playing in the background.

"oh, well how about i come join you?"

"sure" i can sense her smile, her bright, beautiful smile.

within minutes, i've already arrived at her house, and slipped my shoes off. i push her bedroom door open slightly, to see her sprawled out on her bed, hair messy and falling all over her face.

she bobs her head up and down to the music, not noticing me at first.

i ponder on how she is so perfect without even trying...

she gasps, connecting her gaze with mine. "you scared me! she gets up, punching my shoulder softly.

"is that all you got?" i nudge at her sides, and she lets out soft laughter, it's music to my ears.

"i'm gonna win" she smiles, balling her fists up and aiming them in my face.

i collect both her arms in one hand, pulling her closer to me.

"you. wont. win" y/n pulls her lip in between her teeth, rolling her eyes.

she tries to kick at my feet, but i lift her up, throwing her over my shoulder and then
onto the bed.

she shrieks, before we start to wrestle each other. but of course i'm a lot stronger than her, so i've got the upper hand.

i pin her hands above her head, grinning at her wildly.

"i told you i would win" instead of accepting the fact she lost like a normal person, y/n jumps onto me, causing me to fall onto the ground and she straddles my waist.

"now i win" she chuckles, flipping her hair over her shoulder proudly.

"fine, fine" we sit on her bed, shoulder to shoulder.

"ugh i want pizza" she looks at me for agreement and i nod.

-

"so so good" y/n lightly moans, taking another bite of the pizza slice.

i flip over on her bed, trying to hide the bulge in my pants.

"what?" she gazes at me confused, slowly chewing.

"n-nothing" i stutter, mentally cursing myself.

"let's watch stranger things" she suggests, covering us both with a blanket and discarding the pizza box onto the floor.

her legs lay over mine and she leans her head against my shoulder, playing with the thin wisps of hair at the nape of my neck.

she sighs out before yawning, nuzzling her neck further into my chest.

"fuck i'm tired" y/n mutters, as light from the laptop screen glows across her face.

"you mind if i fall asleep on you? if you wanna leave you can"

"no, i'll stay here for tonight" i tell her and she nods, before laying her head on my chest. i watch as her eyes flutter closed, and sleep overcomes her.

her chest rises up and down slowly, lips parted slightly as she falls asleep.

"i love you" i whisper, hoping she can hear me.

-

"vin? you're still awake? it's 2am" y/n's lifts her head up from my lap, rubbing her eyes

"what have you been doing?" laughter is laced in her voice.

"i couldn't sleep... so i just binged all of stranger things" i say and she chuckles, gazing at me.

"without me?" y/n furrows her brows, smoothing down the sides of her messy hair.

"i couldn't help myself, i didn't wanna wake you" i say, and she lies back down next to me.

"vin?"

"yeah?"

"do you think... we could ever be more than friends?" i widen my eyes at my words, and she turns her whole body to face me.

"more than friends?"

"yeah" she replies.

"i think we could" i answer

"do you ever think about it? like what it would be like if we dated?" she asks again.

"well... yeah"

"me too" her response almost makes me gasp, am i hearing this correct?

i can barely see her face in the darkness but i know she looks beautiful.

we lay there in silence for a few moments, contemplating what to do next.

i decide to lean in, before softly pressing my lips to hers.
her lips mould into mine perfectly, it's as if we were made for each other.

she hums, sucking on my bottom lip slightly.

"i've been wanting to do this for a while now" she mumbles in between kisses. my hands slide up to enclose on her waist, as we both deepen the kiss.

y/n pulls away, chest heaving. i'm glad she can't see my flustered cheeks.

"i heard what you said earlier" she breaks the comfortable silence.

"when you thought i was asleep" she adds,

"oh" heat rises up in my skin.

"and i love you too" y/n plants another kiss to my lips, before snuggling up to my chest and running her fingers over my bare stomach.

-
🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂