period

relationship status: dating for a few years
y/n's pov
( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

to say i dislike my periods, would be an understatement. but i hate periods, and i don't use the word hate lightly.

that familiar feeling of pain that comes and goes returns, causing me to curl my body into a ball and drown in the loneliness that i've been submerged into.

i sigh in pain and frustration, accepting the fact that i'm probably going to die from cramps one day because my body won't be able to take it anymore.

i twist and turn in my mound of pillows and blankets, trying to make myself comfortable enough to fall asleep, and hopefully get rid of the pain. but it doesn't work, so i decide to ask my boyfriend vinnie to come over.

y/n
babe
baby
vinnie
vincent fucking hacker

vinnie
hey bub i miss you

y/n
there u are
if u miss me then come over
please

vinnie
im kinda busy love 😞

y/n
doing what 😕

vinnie
streaming...
but when I'm done ill come over i promise

y/n
no now
i need you vin please

vinnie
oh, in that way? 😏

y/n
no not in that way🙄
vincent PLEASE
i need you to hold me

vinnie
oh
okay okay
im omw baby

-

at last, he's finally coming over. i haven't seen vinnie in about a week, due to our busy schedules and such.

a knock sounds at the door within minutes, as vinnie doesn't live very far away from me. "it's open!" i yell slightly, i can't be bothered to get up. the front door clicks open, i'm not sure where my family is actually, i just know they aren't at home.

"baby" vinnie whispers, i feel a slight dip in the bed as he gets into it. "hi" i groan and clench the heating pad against my stomach tighter.

"you okay?" he runs his hand through my hair gently, scooting closer to me. "mhm" i hum in response. he lightly presses his hand against my cheek, rubbing his thumb over it in small circles. my cheeks grow warm at the feeling. although the pain was getting worse by the minute, i'm glad to have vinnie coddle and cradle me. it's comforting.

he places his arm around my waist, pulling me closer than ever. i lean my head against his chest, focusing on the subtle beating of his heart. "do you need anything babe?" he mumbles against my head.

"just you" i whimper quietly in response and shuffle around a little to get more comfortable. i snuggle my head further into his chest, as i trace the outline of his tattoos on his arm.

"you wanna watch something, love?" vinnie asks, i shake my head slowly, still purely focusing on the vibrations of vinnie's heartbeat. "tired" i mumble back, before a calming silence fills the room. my eyes begin to grow heavy as vinnie cradles me closer, his husky yet somewhat sweet scent fills my nose, causing a faint smile to form at my lips.

"what's got you smiling, huh?" vinnie lightly chuckles as i lift my neck to meet his gaze. "nothing" i whisper, as vinnie brings his lips to meet mine, stroking my cheek softly.

"i love you" he whispers against my lips"

"and i love you" i murmur back, before that familiar feeling takes over and i am pulled into the dark nothingness that is sleep.

a/n
hope you liked it :)
am i the only one who rarely gets cramps?