tiger stripes

relationship status : dating, but it's early.
y/n's pov
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

"you wanna get in the pool babe?" vinnie leans down in front of me on the couch, a smile plastered onto his face.

"ermm... i don't know"

"come on it'll be fun? we don't even have to wear any suits" he giggles before smirking.

no clothes? vinnie and i have never seen each other naked before. plus i'm too insecure about my body to go swimming, so this idea to get in the pool is not ideal.

"uhh okay" i respond. the smile on his face was just too hard to refuse.

he pulls me upstairs, and i try my best to hide the frown forming at my lips.

vinnie immediately pulls his shirt off, and my eyes rake over his toned stomach.

"woah" i breathe out, the word slips from my lips before i can stop it.

he smiles softly, threading a hand through his hair before placing his hands on the waistband of his pants ready to pull them down.

"do you want me to turn around?" i ask quickly and vinnie lets out a laugh before shaking his head.

he slowly pulls them down his legs and i widen my eyes at the sight before me.

he's big... really big. i try not to stare but end up coughing like a crazy person.

"are you okay?" he walks over to me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"oh yeah, something just got stuck in my throat" i lie and vinnie chuckles.

"right now? okay but anyway, your turn" vinnie gazes at me, awaiting me to take my clothes off.

"are you seriously going naked?" i glance down at his... length before connecting our gaze once more.

"yeah of course, and maybe we can-"

"you know what? i think i'm coming down with a cold or something, maybe we should cancel swimming for today" vinnie furrows his brows,
pressing his hand against my forehead.

"you're fine babe" he chuckles, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist. as much as i'd love to see him naked, it's a bit weird seeing him walk around in his birthday suit.

"or have you checked the pool for snakes? you're supposed to do that, right? we wouldn't wanna get bitten now would we?" i curse myself at my awful choice of words but i really do not want vinnie to see my body.

"snakes? y/n are you okay?" vinnie narrows his eyes, looking at me with a concerned expression.

"yeah, just safety first you know?" i chuckle nervously, and vinnie's face falls.

"is something the matter? if there is you know you can tell me" i smile at vinnie's attempt to be comforting.

"yeah- i'm fine" i'm sure the frown on my face gives my true feelings away.

"we can go" i stand up, but vinnie pulls me back down next to him.

"we don't have to go swimming today if you don't wanna baby" his words flutter in my stomach and i try to smile.

"no i do, i just-"

"i'm not really confident... with my body" my head hands low as the words pass my lips. i fiddle with my fingers in my lap, struggling to look at vinnie.

"you're so beautiful y/n, don't ever tell yourself you're not" vinnie says, clutching my hand in his.

"but you've never even seen me"

"i don't have to have seen it to know it's perfect, you're perfect"

"baby" vinnie lifts my chin up to face him, and he smiles softly.

"you're so strong, and beautiful, and sexy." a faint smile appears at my lips.

"we don't have to rush things, i'm sorry if i made you feel like that"

"no, of course you didn't vin. i'm just letting my insecurities get the best of me" i feel a tear slip down my cheek and vinnie is quick to wipe it away.

"how about we just watch a movie and cuddle, that's much more fun and it's probably cold outside now?" vinnie suggests and i shake my head.

"no, i don't wanna ruin the fun. we're going" i remove my shirt, suddenly gaining a little confidence.

"y/n..."

"no, put on your trunks. and grab my suit, please" vinnie glances at my clothed chest, before walking into the closet.

i take a deep breath, stripping myself further before i can even give myself the chance to think about it.

"here you-" vinnie's eyes widen at the sight of me, and i feel my cheeks turn a very deep red.

"holy fuck" he breathes out, striding over to me. his eyes scan over my frame and i find myself getting more and more embarrassed by the second.

"what's wrong with your body?" vinnie pulls his lip in between his teeth, and i giggle at how he's trying so hard to focus his gaze on my eyes.

"well... i have a few stretch marks, and i'm too flat" i admit, and i shudder slightly at the touch of vinnie's hands on my waist.

"you're not too anything, you're perfect just the way you are"

"and i think they look so cool, like tiger stripes" i glance down in between my thighs, and vinnie chuckles.

"they don't look like tiger stripes vin, they're ugly" i frown, putting my bikini top on.

"stop saying that" i can tell vinnie's trying to be stern, but the softness peaks through.

"i love them" he smiles, fingers rubbing over them gently.

i finally put my whole bikini on, staring at myself in the mirror.

"you shouldn't have to feel insecure, like i said you're absolutely stunning and the tiger stripes just add to that"

-
i hope i get a boyf like this 🤞